Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Photo Gallery of Miniature Football
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2007, 09:08 AM
Drgonzo

Default Ford Field

Hey Reg, any luck getting out my Ford Field yet? thanks

Errin
Old 01-24-2007, 03:37 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Ford Field

Errin,

I am trying to get this out to you tommorrow. I thank you for your patience. I will take some snapshots. I should have it finished and ready to go.

Reg
Old 01-24-2007, 03:40 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Raiders/Cowboys Seqeunce

Experience some of the play by play of a DFW Network Broadcast between the Raiders/Cowboys. Get the DVD. It shows the style of play, stadiums, and some of the pageantry associate with Footballfigures.com and its broadcast network.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLCEnAzkMXA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3WvEYL3Awo
Old 01-24-2007, 04:22 PM
sulaxx022

Default figures

hey reg. we recieved the guys and they are great. dawkins is a monster and they all look really good and perform very well. the only thing is that deoins foot slightly broke off the base but we are attempting to superglue it back in place. other than that. thanks for the guys and i suggest to everyone on here to buy the custom guys cause it is well worth it and they perform like real pros!!!!
Old 01-24-2007, 05:19 PM
JIMBO

Default Those Vids Were Crazy!!!

Man, I love it! That EP block by Willie Brown was off the hook! I love that rule! EPs ain't gimmes no more!

Hey, when I was checking out these vids, I saw this one in the "Related" section. This has got to be the CRAZIEST 4-minutes EVER in HS Football!!! Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHkABO0VwCg
Old 01-24-2007, 05:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default JohnTyler/Plano

Those teams are right here in the metroplex and every year, that scene is replay all over Texas HS football. It had to have been the most wackiest high school game I ever saw. It happened at Texas Stadium back in '94. John Tyler fans were getting ready to head out of the stadium and this happened.

Reg
Old 01-25-2007, 08:59 AM
OldSchool

Cool Raiders vs Cowboys...

Reg,

I liked the videos also. The electronic play-by-play wasn't bad at all. Keep on pushing the technological envelope when it comes to this hobby. We all can benefit or become inspired from the advancements that you keep making.

Peace,

OldSchool
Old 01-25-2007, 11:08 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default There are so many advances that...

the EFL community is not aware of.

The play-by-play is something I began to create over the Christmas holidays. Biglock almost lost his mind when he heard this last week.

It's just so much stuff we do at Footballfigures.com that is so cutting edge that even I shake my head at sometimes. I see them talking about clocks/timers and they just don't know how close the technology is to them.

I could go on for days talking about those things. It's good that some guys are starting to buy into some of the things I talk about. That probably would have been good for the hobby 10 years ago.

Reg
Old 01-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Decal Master

Reg my man, you and your figures are too much.

I really need to get up on those figure customs. I will be calling you soon for lessons, or if your customizing your available yet... I forget to ask if it's video media, or print media. I look forward to seeing it either way.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:41 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default An Internet Class Will be Held

Decal Master,

I will be having an Internet Class on customizing Footballfigure.net players. I will be showing how you can take a left hand QB and customize him to be a right hand dropback QB in less than 1 minute. If you have pictures of athletes you want to see created, send them to me. Anthing can be done.

I am looking at next week some time probably on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I get a lot of request but I just hadve not had the chance to make a decision. The time is now because in the future I know I will not have time.

Reg