Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Photo Gallery of Miniature Football
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2010, 11:41 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megawattz View Post
give me a call Jeff im sure we can work that out, 330-452-4454 peace.
You know I hate phones .
I sent you a pm

Last edited by jeff : 05-19-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:10 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Hitem in the mouth!!

Mouths are still wide open, tongues are are still droling straight out of the mega lab. Either get up , step up or shut up, says the prophet. Peace Jay!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 12:09 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Beautiful work...

...I especially like the linebackers . Couple of numbers could be changed:

Sapp wore 76 at the U
Davenport wore 4
E. James wore 5 and it's Wilfork, not Wolfolk...also where is Jerome Brown?

The green helmet stripe is a little too thick...but all in all, this is the sickest stuff on here!!!

Last edited by dallcow4life28 : 05-23-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:05 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Question "Homework"

Boy DallCow u did your research but Sapp wore #76 sorry, his #99 was chosen for recognition, Edrin did wear #5 correct but #32 he wore his freshman year so that was chosen because A. Johnson also wears #5 both cant play at once. Davenport & Hester also share the same #4, surprised u missed Portis #26 he wore #28 at the U as did Conley. so u see everything was deliberate, certain liberties were taken with regard to the #'s to preserve the teams function, cant have any substitution issues hommie . Wilfork, Wolfilk, ****** also The Franchise owners not a big fan of Mr. Brown. As far as the helmet stripes, Im still reaching for perfection, havnt quite made it yet ill do better next time hommie, promise thanks for the props
Attached Images

Last edited by Megawattz : 05-23-2010 at 02:57 AM.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:10 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megawattz View Post
Boy DallCow u did your research but Sapp wore #76 sorry, his #99 was chosen for recognition, Edrin did wear #5 correct but #32 he wore his freshman year so that was chosen because A. Johnson also wears #5 both cant play at once. Davenport & Hester also share the same #4, surprised u missed Portis #26 he wore #28 at the U as did Conley. so u see everything was deliberate, certain liberties were taken with regard to the #'s to preserve the teams function, cant have any substitution issues hommie . Wilfork, Wolfilk, ****** also The Franchise owners not a big fan of Mr. Brown. As far as the helmet stripes, Im still reaching for perfection, havnt quite made it yet ill do better next time hommie, promise thanks for the props
I thought it might be deliberate--just keeping you on your toes. I know it's hard sometimes with all-time teams because you may have duplicate numbers. You got me on that Sapp one--you are so right--I guess my mind gets fuzzy sometimes for some reason that I can't put a finger on. Actually, Mega, I have since a little kid, had a photographic memory for numbers and uniforms , but I will do the research at times when I am stumped. ********, I thought I had u on that Sapp Sweet team hommie!

Last edited by dallcow4life28 : 05-23-2010 at 03:12 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:06 PM
MFCA MEMBER

this team is too SWEET for words.

DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE YOU AIN'T ME
I'M JIMMY DAVIS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
Old 05-28-2010, 04:34 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Ya gotta be kidding right?

Ok Wattz, you win,we are not going to paint anymore,I mean like what's the sense? No matter what we do it would always be in the backseat compared to this work.....23 century art. I will suggest to the MFCA board that you and your intergalactic productions be banned from the site to prevent the complete demise of amateur painting.I think you should take these creations and move to Italy or France where the great works of art reside,enough is enough!
I'm going downstairs now,throw away all my paints,brushes and unpainted figures,going to start a stamp collection.
Larue
Old 05-28-2010, 10:23 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Had to show friends of mine your work (art)

While visiting my local sports hangout, I showed a number of my buddies your creation. Needless to say they couldnt praise your work enough. Now they want to know more about MF, which is great. When your finally done using your teams, they should be encased, and placed into the Art Institute here in Chicago.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:39 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Miami Team

I'll be happy to dispose of them as well. Heck, I'll even pay for packaging and shipping. heck, there so nice that I promise not to re-paint them as 49ers. OOPS........
Old 05-31-2010, 12:41 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Just curious!!!

What would a complete team like watts does go for $$$$$$ wise.Looks awesome Bruce!!STT