Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2010, 04:08 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Chris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eflfanatic View Post
I read the rules for the NEFL and I agree that they more closely resemble what most coaches play by.

As Chariman or the Rules Committee for the MFCA and CPC Championship Game, I was disapointed to learn that the rules that we wrote for the Championship Game were not used. However, I am OK with that. It was my understanding that the coaches involved in the Championship Game could play by the rules of their choosing. And since I was not able to be there, I really can't say a whole lot anyway.

It will be my recommendation to the BOD that a new set of rules be developed for MFCA tournamnet play using the NEFL rules as a model.
It was because I would have had a huge advantage with Corey using someone else's team. It was the least I could do. Didn't want the MFCAL to go through win at all cost. That's all.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:35 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default texas, cali, detroit.

Coaches,

I agree with ken. The cbsmf would be huge in conjunction with the OPEN RUN.

1) 2011 IN TEXAS

2)2012 IN CALI

3)2013 IN DETROIT

Why texas first, because REG can put on a great show on his home turf.
coaches from ny, nj, b-more, dc, detroit are more than willing to travel to texas to play in the cbsmf. Wolf even made the trip out to texas one year.
geno and flint hendricks would make that trip. Also, you know how the texas coaches would represent.

The next year, the caravan would go to cali. Then to DT.
If possible, we can see when the cowboys have a pre season game at home during aug and work the cbsmf championships around that weekend. we can then work on getting group cowboy tickets. The same with the raiders and lions.
***THIS IS ONLY IF THE CBSMF WILL NOT BE AT THE MFCA CONVENTION.

IT CAN BE DONE.

MANTARAYDRE
Old 08-15-2010, 07:59 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default WHY THE SEA WALL BRAWL WORKED

COACHES,

ONCE AGAIN, they had a tourneys concrete rule in place. It was at a nice hotel with a spacious ballroom to host the games. The had a friday night dinner catered by the hotel. They had a brunch on the water. This was all at the same hotel. So if a family member just hung out in the room at times, they came down for some games, the brunch, the dinner. Nice breakfast at the hotel. Don't get me wrong, the stearn center was great but it kind of wears on coaches when they have to drive back to a hotel at 2 in the morn.
When you could just go upstairs if it were all at the same hotel. I heard some coaches say the had to take a break because they had to drive back to the hotels to pick up there loved one because they were stranded without the car.
When an event is at the same hotel coaches stay up all night because there room is a walk away. They sleep in later because all they have to do is go downstairs.

Why the e-suites is worth it.

1) The rooms are great. Set up apartment style where you can close the door to the bedroom portion. The other room is like a living room with a fold out bed. two tv's in each suite. One in the bedroom, 1 in the living. Two families could share a suite if not many kids.

2)breakfast is incredible, there breakfast is usually the talk of the weekend.

3)free drinks at 5 or 6 for those of you who drink.

4)The e-suites in jax had its own restaurant in the hotel if you wanted a nice steak dinner at night.

5)beautiful scenery.

THE E-SUITES IS THE GREATEST.

***In acquiring the ballroom. If we could find out what kind of deal they would give us on using the ball room for events. If they give us a discount depending on how many rooms are booked. we can make up the difference.
coaches chip in a certain amount. IT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU REALLY WANT IT.

MANTARAYDRE