Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: WHO HAS THE BEST COACHES ? EAST OR WEST
EAST COACHES 17 65.38%
WEST COACHES 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2010, 01:29 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Yo this is awesome. ....

I will be down in the Great Lakes this year also. A promise that I made to my family there to see them in 2011.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:17 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Why we need a Pro League

I'll do what needs to be done.

Let it die. It wasn't about ego with me but principle.

Everyone knows I say what I believe, right or wrong. When I initially uncovered and exposed that tournament years ago that went awry it was interpreted as attacking the great person who was allegedly a stalwart in the community. Where are they now and what did we ultimately learn? The truth! Yes, it hurt some feelings and some fans were disappointed but people needed someone to stand up and say something about it. I also had a close personal friend, Mike Pratt, who's above reproach in my opinion being dragged through the mud because he believed he was doing the right thing. So out of the ashes, and when it was all sorted out, we did address those issues for the membership. Nobody likes to put things on the floor but we can't grow unless we reveal some truths about certain situations and circumstances.

I wish the CBSMF well in their endeavors. I truly mean that. I was as excited as a kid in a candy store when Reg brought this idea to us. He mentioned the TV and I started creating patches, damaging my CPU, to get TV to the Big Ten. When people attacked the commissioner, I stood up for the leadership just as much as I stand up for Miggle. But I should have let that die instead of being the one to bring it to the forefront. I did it in smacktalk mode but I obviously type faster than I think.

I really think that the issues need to go no further but I am not one to put out a bunch of PM's or talk on a telephone to spin people by befriending them.

One thing I can say for sure. Sit across from a guy, play them, then judge them. Otherwise, don't allow anyone's influence, including my opinions during smack talk, to sway your opinions about any entity or individual.

I leave you all by saying this: Stop holding stuff in that bothers you. Address your concersns immediately. In my case I didn't want to be the one that blew up at the MFCA. I didn't want to upset Reggie, or Wolf. I didn't want to diminish the MFCAL playoffs. I held it in and should have addressed my concerns right there.

My apologies to the membership on that one for sure.

Peace.