Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2007, 08:02 PM
Decal Master

Default Miggle's New (Electiric Gridiron) Face Masks and Products - DM Review

Letter to Dewayne Jennings and Miggle Toys,

Today was a great day for the DM. After months of hearing about Miggle Toys and their new Electric Gridiron facemasks, I just had to try them out for myself.

(drum-roll please).....

Electric Gridiron cages are freakin amazing and a cut above any that have been produced before including the ones I was developing (I hate you Dewayne).

DJ's cages are stronger, more sturdy, and come in more styles than any others on the current EF market.

They are super-strong, and are easy to apply as described in another post. To reiterate, just clip the cage off, fold around a paint brush handle (to create the arched-shape), apply your glue of choice, and your figures are set for life.

Go ahead and man-handle your EF figures; the cages will not bend...guaranteed.

Dewayne Jennings is all-pro and his work is second-to-none. Kudos to Miggle Toys for hiring the best and brightest. As a counterpart artist, I can say that I really appreciate a guy like Dewayne for his determination and for the quality of his work. His influence along with Anthony Burgess has really kept me in the hobby by elevating what Electric Football can be when realism is stressed.

This is what the hobby needs. Who says Miggle dosen't listen to the community. Seven points to the establishment.

Sorry if this post is too preachy for our newcomer audience but those veterans in the hobby will understand me completely when I speak of Dewayne.

Good Work Geniuns.

--DM
Old 01-18-2007, 09:12 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default The Creative Mind

The ability to create something is a special gift, not every one can do that.

Unfortunately the one's who lack the creative DNA are the one that are always trying to cast a shadow on your work.

Like the rap music in the 80's the wanta be's would steel, bite off of others work, ( They lack the creative gene/DNA ) and try to pass it off as there own creative work. So it is in this hobby

While others who have the creative gene can see and appreciate the work.They understand.

DJ, man you keep doing what you do, and don't think about what those other's ( Who don't have a creative gene in there hole body ) have to say.

We are a special breed of men that can do what we do, to do what has never been done befor, we are the originators and not duplicators.

Old 01-18-2007, 09:17 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default re

Let me start by saying Dewayne Jennings is a friend of mine.
It is also a plus that he lives 5 minutes away from me. Dewayne has always been generous with his products , letting me get facemasks, chinstraps and other products before most people even get a look at them. His products has always been top notch and durable , and held up beyond expectation.
I completely agree with DM.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:23 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Are the new ones going to be at the convention.I need a bunch of facemasks
Old 01-18-2007, 11:04 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default re

I am sure they are . Just look up DJ when you get there.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:18 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I use nothing but Dewayne's facemasks. They are without a doubt THE BEST. Now we need HIS FIGURES!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2007, 09:48 AM
JIMBO

Default Speaking of Figures...

Have you put that "Prime Time" to good use yet, NCH? Lemme see a picture when you do!
Old 01-19-2007, 10:07 AM
MFCA MEMBER

He's soon to be a HiTMAN!!! I will post some pictures soon. Hopefull Monday! By the way THANK YOU JIMBO!!!!