Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2007, 08:48 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Great Lakes Crown Champion

SIMMIE LASSITER AND HIS ARIZONA CARDINALS ARE 2006/2007

GREAT LAKES CHAMPIONS!!!

AR 17
OAK 14-

The grounds crew is beat-tired and need to break down all of the equipment so stay tuned for many many more picks. Great job Tookie and Jimmy on fine seasons in the G.L.

My special thanks to all of the coaches who attended and helped me with all of the materials.

Last edited by Treks1 : 08-18-2008 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:08 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Raiders v Cardinals

Superbowl VI

Old 01-22-2007, 01:33 AM
Biglock

Default That is so cool

Congrats to the CHAMP, THE WAY YOU GUYS DID IT UP MAKES US ALL PROUD TO BE EFLers.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:39 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Congrats Simmie!

Way to go Tookey! Just remember : it's not the shoes and it's not the mirrors - It's the decals!

beenutt
Old 01-22-2007, 08:18 AM
OldSchool

Thumbs up GLEFL Superbowl...

Congrats to Tookie for winning the Championship and to Jimmy D for making it to the Big Game! I'm sure you both played like champions. To the rest of the GLEFL... Job well done!!! Continued success to you all.

Take care,

Don Smith

P.S. I love the way Steve Martin makes the look of an event more festive and grand. Keep it up Steve and I might have to start calling you "Reggie junior".

Last edited by OldSchool : 01-22-2007 at 08:43 AM.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:36 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default GL Championship

It would honor to be called "Jr." Don! Reg stands in the forefront in Realism, detail and presenting a big event.

Although it took a lot of time and preparation, I was very pleased with the presentation on Sunday. We stuck to our schedule (for the most part) and the Stadium worked well. It provided a "boundry", almost a building within a building where the game took place. Coaches, refs and us spectators moved easily within its confines while the game was being played. When you are playing with just a field, it seems like its just floating in space. The stadium also provided a great back-drop for filming and interviews.

Over the next six weeks or so we will be procucing the DVD so stay tuned.

Oh and special Kudos to my friend Jim Davis who showed some E-ball COURAGE and agreed to allow me to paint his Raiders' jerseys black. Jim played with white jerseys all season. It took a little convincing but he agreed a let me hook him up; to make ANY change right befofe the Superbowl took some courage. But these boys turned out great and made for a match-up much kinder the to eye. Thanks again Jimmy, you da Man!

Coach Lassiter plans to coach the Lions next season and word has it his Cardinals may be up for sale.....

Old 01-22-2007, 11:10 AM
JIMBO

Default Congrats

...to Big Jim and to the new CHAMP, Tookie. An anonymous source heard him say a few days ago, "THEN CROWN THEIR A**ES ALREADY!" when asked if he stood a chance against the mighty RAIDERS, and then he stormed off of the podium to put his boys on a strict peanut butter, beef and Creatine sandwich diet.

Another source heard Coach Davis saying, "THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY ARE!!!"

Just kidding! I wish I coulda been there for the festivities and the game too!

One question: Why would the Champ switch teams? Last few times in the NFC Central (North) he came up short. What's he gonna do if the LIONS don't win? Talk Chuck outta the PACKERS? Tell him to stay where he is 'cause - as I told Steve and Norb - I'm playing in the winners Conference next season, so that means if it's aligned right - the RAMS (CARDS, 9ERS and HAWKS are filled), unless Al is coming back...??? We'll see.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS to theentire league for another successful year and I hope to see a few of you soon.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:15 PM
MFCA MEMBER

congrats to Tookie and Cardinals for a job well done!.

Congrats to Big Jim for getting to the big dance .....

Thanks to the Great Lakes film crew for all the pictures..........