Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2009, 04:51 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default MPFL DNA

Coaches:

Over the years I have observered something that proves it's self to be true time and time again.

Coaches all over the country that play EF many different ways, then they try and bring that mind set to the MPFL, needless to say that it doesn't work.

Why doesn't that work hear? This is why: EF or "EF-DNA" is built around the ttqb, base tweaking, and Luck ! It requires no football know how. "EF" is a game that they say "Plays like real football" but that depends on you're perspective.

MPFL or"MPFL-DNA" is designed and built around football, sure there is still base tweaking, and ttqb passing, however this makes up a very small percentage of what is needed. You don't have to be a ttqb passer or master base tweaker to win, like you do in EF.

There is a theory of football and practical application of football, EF is the theory, and MPFL is the practical application.

Follow this:

EF DNA

*Tweak bases for speed and power.
*TTQB passing.
*Rules that hide there weakness and high lights there strength.
*Rules that hamper football from being football
*Stopping the board when it is advantageous to do so.
*Restriction on the actual game of football.
*Luck (EF is 80% luck and 20% skill)

If you were to take the DNA of EF and compair it to the DNA of actual football what would you have?

Now I am not putting down EF as I'm sure it may seem, only stating the facts in order to prove my point, so please keep an open mind.

MPFL DNA

*Rules that are based off of actual football.
*Presedures that allow for football tobe play as it is, and playable for all.
*Understanding of every position and responsibility.
*Coaches and Players intelligence.
*You are only restricted by you're football IQ.
*Pre arranged Stoppages (non -advantageous)
*Luck (MPFL is 95% skill and 5% luck)

Now when you read this the first thing some will do is lash out and justify or defend EF and or MPFL, I say STOP!!!!! Think! Look at the facts!

I think on what my pastors and my mother who is a minister preach about, If you say that you love the Lord but you do not follow the word of God, then how can you reflect Christ if you're not walking in his will? If you love him then you will keep his word that the light of Christ shines in you !

Well I began to think about that in and for this hobby. If we say we love football but do not follow what football is, then how can we reflect actual football if we are not playing in the will of football? If we love football then we will keep the fundamentals of football that the light of football will shine in how we play!

This system by the grace and will of God I pray will be the next best game to hit the market, and will change the way people view this hobby as this system also educates and teaches football fundamentals.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:03 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default EXCELLENT POST.

ANT,

Excellent post and well spoken . The breakdown of the MPFL and other styles of play are magnificent. It's not a put down to the other systems, just pointing out different facts. It will be an honor to be a part of it come march 2010. I LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU CANT STOP THE BAORD WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT. YOU MUST ADHERE TO THE TIMER BOX !!!!

GREAT POST, GREAT SYSTEM, GREAT TO BE HERE !!!!!!!!!

MANTARAYDRE
Old 03-15-2009, 12:04 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Good Luck

In the upcoming season coaches.