Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2008, 03:24 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default My First Game With The G-Force Quarterback

Thought I would share this with all.........I just completed my first game using Geno's G-Force Quarterback.............I played Hogleg Cowboys and Rams........I am including pictures of some of the completions made during the game..............I am an old school guy and the 2 qb's for the game was Roman Gabriel for the rams and Roger Stauback for the Cowboys..........gabriel was 5 out of 10 for 146 yards and 2 td's.....stauback was 4 out of 9 for 116 yards a touchdown, but also threw a crucial interception late in the game........I had practiced throwing a little bit the other day....but this was the first game usage........game situations make it tougher, but that is the way it should be, still need to work on the lob passes, but what i like is, even the incompletions are close.....I really like it and plan on using it from now on............rams won 24-21...........the irony was i used the old tudor qb/kicker to kick the game winning field goal for the rams...........it was like watching george blanda trot onto the field, when i pulled out the old tudor qb/kicker........haha.....the game is also featured as my "game of the week" on my web site:

http://capanther.tripod.com
Attached Images

Last edited by capanther : 04-05-2008 at 04:08 AM.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:30 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default 4 pictures

1) Deep over the middle to #33 Willie Ellison of the Rams
2) Deep to old Cowboy great Bob Hayes ( Hayes didnt make it in he turned at the 1)
3) Post pattern to Calvin Hill of the Cowboys #35
4) Corner route to old Catawba College's Bucky Post #80

except for the hayes catch......i placed the ball back in the qb to show where it was thrown from.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:33 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Good stuff Coach. I see you are using your TDQ without a base. I am going to put mine on a weighted base, similar to what I use on my TTQB.

That TDQ is a darn nice addition to the game.

Los Angeles...making EF history for over a decade.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:43 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default in my games

i use the representative qb..( gabriel, stauback.....) and then when i throw i place the throwing quarterback beside of him to make the pass....most of the pics will show gabriel or stauback beside the g-force qb............i never was much of a passer....but i really like this one and i think it will make the game better.

Last edited by capanther : 04-05-2008 at 03:45 AM.