Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2010, 10:17 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default COACHES WHO TRAVEL ON A REGULAR BASIS

COACHES,

Those of you who do make it to the conventions and other venues. If major doings were to take place out west whether it is LA or vegas. would you come ? would you bring your families ? Trip out west is not bad at all. BUY AN IPOD TOUCH OR IPAD and you will be sitting pretty on that plane. 4 episodes of the wire got me through. it was like watching 4 hours of tv at home. 4 hours killed on a 5 and a half hour flight. I asked the open tun coaches would they consider doing a stint in vegas and it is not out of the question. Although they have a nice set up in LA. GREAT GROUP OF GUYS OUT THERE TO BE AROUND. Your family can go get lost in vegas. They wont miss you during.

Important note. anything done in vegas needs to be scheduled correctly.
Where a coaches can meet up with his family during the eve to do the vegas thing also. There needs to be a cut off game play time. Lets say 6:30. Coaches have already stated they want to see vegas and all it has to offer also. Not be in a electric football room all day and all night. it will work and be fun if it all planned correctly. With the vegas league starting back up you have local coaches already in the building. Vegas can be extremely huge. it is cheap to fly into vegas. I heard food is cheap also because all the hotels want you to spend your money gambling.

LETS TURN SIN CITY INTO WIN CITY.

MANTARAYDRE