Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2010, 02:07 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Raymond Bulldogs 1940

I finished my 3.3 team tonight, and they were a lot of fun to do. I learned a lot about painting and decaling, and will do much better next time, but I am proud of this team. The uniforms are very simple, but that is the way they were in 1940. My dad showed me a picture of him in his football uniform and I asked him what colors they were as it was a black and white picture. He laughed and said, brown pants, white jersey, brown leather helmets, no facemask, and the best part, purple numbers. They were really proud of those jerseys with the purple numbers as all the other teams had black numbers. He said they were the first team in the area to get colored numbers.

Painting was fun, and I didn't mind the decaling because this time I used G-Force Set, and it made all the difference in the world. Where Tyler and I had trouble placing the decals on his team, this time the G-Force Set seemed to just reach out and grab the decal. It was much, much easier to do, and I actually didn't mind it.

Tyler and I are planning a game this week, and it will be our first game and fitting it is against each other. Tyler says he is a 7 point favorite!! I'll post a report either way it turns out.

Here are the pictures:
Attached Images

Old 04-07-2010, 06:40 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Nice Team

Very nice team. I like the simplicity of the '40's.
"All right, now, I don't want them to gain *another yard!* * You blitz…all…night!* If they cross the line of scrimmage, I'm gonna take every last one of you out! You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!" from Remeber the Titans