Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2010, 12:23 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Forget your football for passing sticks?? Here is a simple workaround.

Last night Tyler and I played our very first game against each other. We used the passing sticks to keep the game going and to have a passing game. One of the things you need is a football with a stick mounted to it to use as a target. I made the passing sticks, but forgot about the football until I got to Merced. Dave Roller told me when I asked how you put a football on a non metal field that you use bulletin board putty to stick the base to the field. It holds and doesn't leave any residue.

We needed a football or a good sub. I reached in my pocket and found a golf tee that was left over from my science lab yesterday. I use them as markers when I am teaching the kids how to read a compass. Hmmn, this just might work. It is a little big, but if I turn it upside down and put some putty on it, it should work, and it did!!. So, if you ever forget or lose your marker for the passing sticks, just use a golf tee. Works like a charm.

Hope someone can use this. Doug