Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2011, 12:18 PM
MFCA MEMBER

MFCA MFCAL GOING INTO HYPERDRIVE!

The standard has been set.

Both Greg Hardmon and Norbert Revels sit atop the MFCAL at 100 points each. The good part is they have both finished their MFCAL seasons and can now only watch as the Philly, CBSMF, DSMFL, Tornado Alley, and many other leagues go gunning for their score. Keep in mind that quality points also factor into the overall score. Below is the current standings. So what cha gonna do? Go get em!

Ken "Cosell" Allen,
MFCAL Commissioner!

Old 02-18-2011, 12:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default What about Miggle

Looks like the miggle games are missing
Old 02-18-2011, 01:14 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamel_G View Post
MFCAL is 8 games maximum and no other games were submitted via the online form.
All games have to be agreed on, between the 2 MFCA coaches, that the game they are about to play counts as a MFCAL game. Also games need to be entered within 7 days of the time the game was played.
For rules: http://miniaturefootball.org/mfca-league/

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 02-18-2011, 01:34 PM
MFCA MEMBER

MFCA Miggle Games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamel_G View Post
The games only count if both coaches agree prior to playing of said game. There seems to be an automatic for Great Lakes coaches during their league. However, if GL coaches play in games outside their league venue, ie., tournaments, then those games have to be agreed upon.

Further, the games have to be posted by the winning coach. I know that we didn't do our game but there were other members you played against during your run to the championship that could impact your points total significantly.

The real concern at this point is timeliness as it is your responsibility to post the game as winning coach. (At the completion of the game and no later than 7 days from the end of the game, the winning coach must go online at: http://miniaturefootball.org/mfca-le...ter-game-info/ and submit a simple form which will include the rule set used including the weight limit/s, winning coach name, losing coach name, teams used and final score. If internet access is not available, the pertinent info may be mailed in to the league statistician.)

If you feel that there is an issue here please send me the info so that it can be investigated.

Sincerely,

Ken Allen
MFCAL Commissioner