Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2008, 12:32 AM
Chrisbermanjr

Default News / Publicity Opportunity for your game!

Hi...I'm a writer and documentary filmmaker (www.myspace.com/tmsldoc) and your humble President, Lynn Schmidt, suggested I make a posting to ask a question.

I'm looking to do a broadcast sports news story about your game and its members. Since I live in the Southern Florida, I'd like to interview players / members in this region / part of the country.

Is anyone interested or know anyone that might be interested in being interviewed and become a part of this story? If so, it just requires that we meet one afternoon over a weekend.

If you're serious, I'll respect that. If you're a ham (or Jack Hamm), I'll respect that too. I will make you and the sport look good.

In fact, my brothers and I had a board when I was growing up, so I have a certain nostalgia and affection / fondness for the game.

Feel free to contact me at my email address: schiller25@yahoo.com or by phone: 954-596-2053

Best,

Brian
Old 04-07-2008, 03:37 AM
Biglock

Default Brian Im Jamal XLockhart

Brian I am Jamal X Lockhart affectionately known as Biglock to my EF/MF family, im Founder or the South Florida EFL of Champions, and Two time Golden Ball Champ of this league. sir I would love to help you in anyway possible. We have been playing phone tag just missing EACH OTHER. i WILL CONTACT u on monday and WE can discuss whatver matters you would like to on this project
Old 04-07-2008, 09:53 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Hi Brian,

Greetings to you my friend. My name is John but I am better known as Coach J. I noticed that this is your first post so let me say welcome to the MF chatboard. You have come to a good place to get your MF questions.

I am glad that Jamal aka Biglock responded to your post because he was the person who came to my mind when you indicated where you were from. He is an EXCELLENT contact person for what you are trying to do. It would alos give the hobby a great deal of exposure. By the way you might consider joining the league that Biglock has put together. The hobby has changed a great deal since we played as kids.

Have a good day, hopefully you and Jamal aka Biglock will contact each other, and again welcome to the chatboard.

John aka Coach J