Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2011, 10:45 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Capitol City Clash 2011 Tournament

Capitol City Clash Formally Known as the Beltsville Bash. The Date for this event will be April 2-3, 2011.

Hotel INFO:Comfort Inn Capital Beltway/I 95 North, 4050 Powder mill Rd, Beltsville MD 20705. Room rates are $79.00 a night plus tax (code word: Beltsville bash). The room rates special is available for Thursday-Mon weekend of the tournament. Tournament weight limit 4.0, offense dark, defense light. Your team can be pro or college. Custom figures are allowed. 54man team you can have (6) kickers or ttc QB's. Entire fee $ 30 can be paid with PayPal to ninersfan21@verizon.net If you would like to mail entire fee please PM or email me at dearellb@yahoo.com. And if there is more than 1 family member participating the 2nd person will be discounted.

Here are the rules:

Dearell
Attached Files
File Type: docx miniature football Pro league.docx (31.7 KB, 0 views)
""Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.........We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, Handsome, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are we not to be?"

Last edited by 49ers_Fan : 02-01-2011 at 10:52 AM.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:25 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Bump
""Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.........We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, Handsome, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are we not to be?"
Old 02-03-2011, 12:28 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Shout out to all My DeepSouth, Greatlakes, Philly coaches

I was asked to post this, but there seems to be a Challenge brewing here. We all appreciate the Miggle Convention and thank the Landsman’s very much for hosting the greatest EF event ever. But I heard a lot over that weekend I wish we can play on big boards and bring our own teams. Now you have that chance t get all that you've been asking for. A Tournament were you can bring what you want and play some of the best coaches in the land. I just wished we all lived in the same area.

Dearell

This Message was brought to you by "Crunch Time" and the makers of Funky things to play with.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:20 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Hotel

Please book ur hotel
Old 02-07-2011, 07:56 PM
First Round Draft Pick

Default I WILL BE THERE

OKAY THE FALCONS WILL BE THERE TO REP THE "DEEP SOUTH"
Old 02-08-2011, 05:36 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default It's getting close

Guys book ur romms looks like it going to be a good show. Deep south will be there.

Dearell
Old 02-10-2011, 11:29 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default bump

lets go
Old 02-13-2011, 04:42 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default david nickles dsmfl

My wife and I will be there also. The Bengals are coming to town. It's time to get down! I talked to Charles too, and he and his wife is coming as well. Get ready Beltsville, the soldiers from the South is coming.

Last edited by david : 02-13-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:54 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default BASH....

Guys,
I'm thinking seriously about driving up for the day on
Saturday and just hang out a see some dear-old friends.
What time are you planning on getting started ?I need to
get out to an event something bad, even if it's just for
one day.Hopefully things will work my way on this.
Either way,have a fun,successful event.Or as I like
to say,Have A LARGE Time !.......

SEMPER FI,
Chris Stacey
Hampton,VA
Old 02-13-2011, 09:06 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Chris, man, I hope you can make it up there. Would be great to see you and catch up.

I'm going to be there and going to play. I'm not sure if I'm getting a room yet since it's only a 35-minute drive from my house anyway.

If folks want to get some CBSMF games in during the off hours, though, I can be persuaded to stick around.

Ed