Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2010, 10:01 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default MPFL VIEW

Dear MPFL Coaches and others who visit this area

This morning I had a little time to run some plays witch is nice because I have been so tied up with academy work, cant wait to graduate in June.

Running plays I was seeing this system with fresh eyes and I could not help be to see that the actual games becomes more than I had ever thought.

Passing I could see that you MUST become the player, QB, WR, etc...
I was able to throw over, around, lead the receiver, and not just that but being able to see the defense move and cove areas on the field with discipline.

DISCIPLINE!!!! WOW Position discipline is what I see that jumps out at you. This discipline replaces the luck facture that was there when I played as a child.

In this system it requires that you have position discipline on every play, every reaction, if you don't you will pay the price foe lack of it.

I can clearly see that this system is not for every one, it can be very intimidating to some as the must relearn the game off football and leave behind the old and embrace the new.

Some think that they will loss some of the skills that they have, this however is not true. What this system offers will only make them better than they have ever been.

The MPFL adds it doesnt take away, think of it like this. You are a hunter, and you're only weapon is a spear and the skill to use it.
But the MPFL equips you with the means to track you're prey in the day or night, it gives you weapons options sutch as a rifle, cross bow, camouflage, and bait, you can set traps for you're prey as well.

Now if you were a hunter what option would be logical?

This system simply makes the game better in every area and in every way. In this day and time it is not easy to make a change, many like myself just thought that this was the only way to play, and wanted to be accepted by others in the hobby.

But I asked myself a question, do I want to for the love of the hobby or for the love of football?

The love of football was what I wanted, if there was such a thing as a FOOTBALL GOD, He would be pleased

One thing I have learned in the academy is that the truth is you're friend, but it also causes many to be upset with you because they know the truth but will not accept it. The law is clear and if you are a person who follows the rules/laws you don't question things but there are mabe 2% that didn't know something and want to follow the law, but........there are the ones who want to opperate under there own rules and don't want to follow the law, the think they can get around it, change it to fit there need but at the end of the day they get arrested.

With that being said for all of you who are playing in or using the MPFL System thank you for loving the game of football and the more you use the system the more you will learn.

System Tip : The system is self correcting just think fairness and think within the system and 80-90% of you're question can be answered within the system, and watching thE actual game off football (NFL PLAYBOOK).