Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2009, 10:15 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Fantasy Draft

For those who remember and took part in the Miggle Fantasy draft started by Jimbo back in 2006............I found the final thread with everyone's team. If interested in remembering who you picked and everyone else picked, I did put it as a Sticky on In the Huddle.

Mike
Old 10-23-2009, 10:53 PM
MFCA MEMBER

That draft was a lot of fun. I've had my roster saved ever since and will be painting the Santa Cruz Tree Huggin' Hippies when I get finished with the WWE Raw/Smackdown team I'm painting right now. This has me curious, has anyone ever painted their 2006 or 2008 fantasy draft teams besides me? I have my 2008 Zombies which I used for my solitaire season this year. I always thought it would be cool to have this draft every couple of years and have everyone make their teams from it and then use them to compete in a fantasy draft tournament.

And by the way, if anyone who was in the 2008 draft wants their rosters, I still have them saved.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:28 PM
JIMBO

Default MOBSTERS OF THE MIDWAY

My NHFL MOBSTERS are my 2008 Fantasy Draft Picks. Of course, their names have all been changed to protect the guilty!