Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2008, 06:37 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default moved to general rules!

moved on to general rules--STT

Last edited by Steel Town Tough : 01-08-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:58 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Town Tough View Post
I got the DVD(LUV IT) and I am going to incorporate the system as much as possible.These kids have never played EF so they do not know any difference.i will have to modify some things due to small boards and such.I have a watts board coming so that will be the biggest we have.The rest will be 620's,superbowl boards ect.Most of our stuff has been donated,Thanks again to the MFCA community--keep it coming.We will center around the multi-stops snap and three switches.Any ideas from those out there who use the system with smaller boards how to modify the game.Also the 3 yd rule for the RB and others is confusing.In real football backs cut with alot less than three yards.Also I guess DB's have to turn and run or blitz after the snap/switch to let the WR release--correct? YES Thanks STT PS on the switch timing I was thinking about a switch on 1-2count switch off type count.Alot of these kids will play football for us,and we want them smarter about the game.This system does that.LMK Thanks STT
The 3 yard rule is in place to have balance and police when a player be turned. You have to account for all angles and be able to anticipation. You have to remember that anything less than 3 yards you will not be able to advance the ball.

This system will educate so long as you play it the way I designed it. You will risk lossing the educational aspect of it if you tamper with the stoppages, 3 yard rule, numbers on the pass placement.

You MUST play up to the level of the system and not dumb the system down to compfort the user.

This is not EF !!!!!!!! This is actual football played with miniatures

When you start learning the system, have the board infront of the TV and follow along. Every area supports the other areas.

If you want to achieve in this system, play it as is, any short cuts will hurt you're game in the long run.