Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2009, 11:10 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default On behalf of my family

I want to thank the miniature football community for the kind words and well wishes as we mourn our loss.

Over the past 16 years, there have been many things written on me from both negative and positive perspectives. If anyone knows me well, they know my heart and the goodwill that I did.

In a game where we get jaded over something as insignificant as plastic figures, people trying to destroy other people companies, ill will being done towards our brethren, I have just accepted the fact that this game is no longer important to me.

You see, I lost an amazing young lady to a tragic accident that my family will have suffer the burden the rest of our days. She was one of those special kids, one of service and love, and not jaded to the evils of the world. Everyone she came in contact with, she touched their lives. I can be proud of that as I have done well by God with my kids. So we celebrate her life as she was an amazing 18 year older.

As a final commitment to things I need to get finished in the game, if I owe you anything, please send that information ASAP as I want to honor all my commitments. I will ask Wolf to delete all my post and anything related to my name in the game.

We will be developing a foundation in the name of Rhianna Rutledge for premed students and doing other charities as we move forward to honor my daughter's wishes. She was truly an amazing 18 year old daughter.

In closing, just a little advice from a father who loved hard: Love your children, show them the outward emotions of love, and never stop telling them how much you love them.

http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/1855794.html

Reginald Rutledge
Old 12-28-2009, 11:23 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default That's a great story on Rhianna

I called yesterday, and your niece said that you and Rose were being interviewed.

Reg just take some time away, but don't you leave. We are not deleting anything.
We need you, and we want you to need us!!!! I've been in constant talks with Michael and LeRon, we all agree that you have to stay in the community.

Again, I am so sorry for this tragic accident.

Corey
Old 12-28-2009, 11:31 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Reg,

I can understand you wanting to leave as a business man but as a friend and a comrade in this hobby, please dont leave!

Last edited by NEW CASTLE HiTMEN : 12-28-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:32 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Reg the game never really meant that much...

Its about the people, the love and fellowship and the opportunity to give and to recieve. Just take care man and know that the community mourns with you and we care about you and your family.

Last edited by Treks1 : 12-28-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:33 AM
First Round Draft Pick

Default God Bless

God Bless ,
Reginald, you loved her unconditionally thats all that matters,take care my friend,Elmer D.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:37 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default reg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't begin to feel or imagine you and rose pain,but i want you to know i consider you a good friend,and it would pain me deeply not to have you be a part of the ef community.you have always been nice to me and i enjoy our talks on the phone about solitaire.i don't want that to end!!!!!!!!

your friend for life
ronnie
Old 12-28-2009, 12:50 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default With love...

...Leslie and I are reading this post with tears in our eyes. We want you to know that if you need anything please let us know.

I also understand the desire to walk away from this hobby. Whether this is temporary or permanent I will respectfully stand behind your decision.

To both you and Rose,

Love and Peace.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:00 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default REG, BEAUTIFUL WORDS.

REG,

YOUR WORDS ARE BEAUFTIFUL AND SAY IT ALL !!!!!
The miniature football community loves you !!!
They love rose, rhihanna and lil reggie also.
A bond has been formed to the extent that your family to me/us also.
We are very much hurt also.
I/we only hope your pain can be eased somehow during this time.
Now is not the time to ask you to stay with us but we need and want your company ( Your presence ).
PLEASE HUG AND KISS ROSE FOR ME AND TELL HER IM SORRY.
Reg, wherever your emotions are taking you now, i hope it takes you to a comforting place sooner than later. I will be in touch soon.

mantaraydre

Last edited by mantaraydre : 12-28-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:32 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Reginald

As I set here thinking what to say I come up with nothing.

There is nothing that anyone can say that will relieve the pain.

You should do what ever you feel is best for you and your family just remember that we as a community are here for you and yours .

Gods speed
When ever in need I am just a little south of you>

Doug
Old 12-28-2009, 01:33 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I will echo the other posts

I believe we will all pray, offer whatever support we can, and let you know that the members of this forum realize your meaning to this hobby, even though it pales in comparison to what you, and your family have experienced. Take all the time you need to grieve, all the time you need for yourself, and your family. Being a member for as short of a time as I have been, im still able to realize that this hobby, forum, and the friends you have made here, need you. It's not about what you can do for this game, and the people that enjoy it' it's about Reggie Rutledge being apart of what he helped create. This is not about what Reggie can do for us, but just wanting Reggie around in whatever role you see fit. Stay strong, and amy God Bless you, and your family.