Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2010, 09:04 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Smile The BASH IS DONE and we have a WINNER

I would like to congratulate Robert Chalmers for winning the 2010 Beltsville Bash. By defeating Adrian Baxter, Score was 7-0. Robert is the youngest Champion to have every won the Bash Championship. This young did not lose a game in the double elimination Tourney. And special thanks go out to The Deep South’s On David Nichols. I would like to think Ray F for everything he does. Without him things wouldn't have went so smoothly. Thanks Ed, Corey, Jasper, Kevin Thrower, Morgan, Damon and the list goes on and on. And to the guys of the Beltsville League, We got thru another one.

Dearell,

BEFL, NEFL, CBSMF
""Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.........We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, Handsome, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are we not to be?"
Old 04-26-2010, 12:09 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Congrats to the new champion !!!
Old 04-26-2010, 01:06 PM
MFCA MEMBER

CONGRATS !!!!
Old 04-26-2010, 06:07 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Beltsville

Whats up fans this is David Nickles bringing you the results from Beltsville so, sit back relax and put your glasses on and enjoy the story and pictures. Down to business! It was two rooms with nothing but throwing down action. In one room it was two commissioners butting heads. SAY WHAT!!! YEAH YOU HEARD ME TWO COMMISSIONERS BUTTING HEADS RIGHT OFF THE BAT. Jasper Scott with the Illionis vs David Nickles the Oregan Ducks. These two bulls went at it hard and strong. Jasper jumped on them ducks 14-0. The the ducks coach said WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON. He pulled them over to the side and he jumped all over his football players and they came out swinging. They got back in the game and scored 21 unanswered points to tie the ball game, then the coach made a decision to go for two cause he knew that his defense was hot and able to stop Illionis but when he missed the two point conversion, Jasper capitalized on his mistake and beat the Ducks 21-20. Jasper shocked the DSMFL knocking them out of their undefeated ranking. BOY THATS GOING TO LEAVE A MARK.

Now lets talk about my brothers in Beltsville, let me tell you how they do it in the D.C. They didnt have one room they had two rooms of gladiators going at it. YOU HEARD ME! They was battleling back and forth. It was some suprising teams that went up and some great teams that went down. We even had a CBS league going on this weekend thats how much was going on in this town. We even had youngsters to come up and go undefeated, Robert went undefeated amongst these great warriors, he had no fear and he proved that he would not be intimidated or stopped no way and not that day. When the Bengles and the Packers played we battled the whole game. He wasn't giving an inch and I wasn't either but he provaled and beat me 10-0. Robert was on a course and he was not going to be stopped not even by his brother Lil William. He became the champion of the Beltsville by beating Adrian 7-0 for the first time. CONGRATS MAN, To Big Keith, my hats off to you for raising two fine young men, Robert and Will, for bringing up in this great football hobby that we love. I know we call you salty but I know that you are also very proud of your two young men. Good Job my brother.

I have enjoyed this tournment to the highest peek. My hat goes off to the committee who put this together, what a job well done. I also enjoyed seeing all my old friends once again. Fellas this is what a tournament is all about. Its not about just winning and losing. Its about that connecting bond with each other as a family. I can truly say I felt like I was attending a family reuion to see all my brothers new and old again having a good time. A special thanks goes out to Tom by beating me early so I could get on the plane ontime.HA HA HA!!!! THATS LOVE FOR YOU. I also want to give thanks to Warren, Kevin, Darryle, Cory, and Ed for picking me up and taking me back to the airport. Ray, I havent forgotten about our rematch. We must hook up. It will be just like Rock Balboa and Apolla Creed, this fight is going to be for old time sake among friends. It was good to see Smitty and my brother Vance. I enjoyed all the new and old coaches. This is David Nickles bringing you the report from Beltsville. I hope you all enjoy the pictures....
Attached Images

david
View Public Profile
Send a private message to david
Find all posts by david
Add david to Your Buddy List

#2 Today, 12:05 PM
Attached Images

Old 04-26-2010, 06:37 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Sounds like a great tourny, great job with the pics and recap.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:24 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Just got back from vacation. Great job BASH! Congrats to all and to Robert! He has been knocking at the door for some time even with his young age!

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 04-30-2010, 12:27 PM
Coach

Talking I'm late with my comment on...

A nice tournement!!
Looks like everyone got to play on there own board if they brung it there?!
That's awsome to see all the different sizes of fields..
You coaches got game!!!!