Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2009, 01:17 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default MPFL and Real Football (Key)

I have been doing some thinking while I was out running today, what are some keys to help coaches accross the country.

And I am hoping that none of them think that I am writing about them, I cant help it if they are convicted by the truth, however I will keep helping coaches as I would want this help from the inventer if the shoe was on the other foot.

Actual football and the MPFl system both function under the same conditions. they require discipline at each position, a strategy on the coaches part, and ont other thing that many coaches have missed.

The ability to improvise durring the development of the play, the same way tha actual players do on the field after the ball is put into play.

Example
2nd and 5 from you're 33 yard line
You set up to run the football, but you see that the DB is playing 10 yards off you're WR because they had to rush to set there defence up to avoid delay of game.

So at the snap of the ball you place a 3 yard stick down to that WR ( You just called an audible ) and pick up 10 yards on the play.

This is what I am talking about as you read the field. When you are not 100% into coaching you're team and are trying to help the official call the game you miss this.

Please let me know if this helps.