Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2011, 08:36 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Rulebook, Penalty Chart, and other information

Here is the information for 2010 Shootout Rules for Solitaire Play. This is for the Cumulative Weight Distribution Method (CWD) where you are restricted to 157.5 grams amongst 35 players and 20 grams for the 5 on the taxi squad. The weight can be distributed how you would like. If you wanted one player to weigh 100 grams, the other 34 would have to weigh 57.5 grams.

Anyhow, it shows the Penalty Box (which people have requested). The Penalty Box is shaken after every play. The probability of something happening after every a play is like 8% as I have seen. Whether it is an injury, penalty, or fumble, only 8 out of 100 times has something happened. The impact comes when you least expect it and it happens, like going in on a score and a holding penalty happens. Or a fumble happens down near the goal line. Or a dropped pass.

I am attaching these documents to this post for those who have PM'ed me wanting information on how I do it.

I have an EXCEL spreadsheet that I need to get to anyone who wants it with further information. Send me a PM if you want it.

Reg
Attached Images
File Type: pdf NFL Greatest Teams Action Simulation Chart.pdf (237.6 KB, 0 views)
Attached Files
File Type: doc 2010 Rulebook for Solitaire Play.doc (2.53 MB, 0 views)
Old 02-08-2011, 05:46 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thanks reg. i'm looking at how to use the penalties and stuff in my league starting y next tourney.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:52 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Reg I need the spreadsheet

wwdt702@aol.com

thanks in advance