Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2010, 02:23 PM
Biglock

Default Time away brings clarity! but also a hunger to create! 4th and 1 were coming

MFCA family just wanted to say blessings and love to the all here, the thing I missed the most about MF wasn't the creating or playing, but the people the Pratts, Guttmans, wolfs,Trekks Trons, coach smitty, norb the LA mob coacj J double R Rick G Chachi forutohate megaW leron coach K Ravanna Al everybody , everybody, who for a few years in my life
this was a big part, but in that absence I got a clarity the lessons learned thru trial and error, so threw blessing and with the heklp of my beautiful wife who saw I missed the hobby a lot,
We still SFEFLOC and plaing 4.0 so nuthin new but our new thing is 4(h and 1 a lot of what you guys kept alive and made flourish convinced me the ole dog had a little fight and creativity left
I hope you guys like the things imma hit ya with, wolf if u read this hit me 305302 5512 ok anytime!
Old 03-28-2010, 02:47 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default LOCK>>

I see ya big dog....

keep doin what ya do... public or private...but never let ANYONE rob from you your passion for the hobby.

we all share this game as a whole,... but always remember... IT IS YOUR HOBBY JUST LIKE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE.. so dont let anything take your passion away for something you enjoy so much.

peace my friend, Rick Garrison, ECU Pirates
Old 03-28-2010, 06:22 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Sometimes it takes just that.....time away to refocus...

and rekindle the love and passion of our hobby. We will never have a perfct hobby for we are man....but we can always strive in a manner to atleast handle the issues of fun and at times chaos within our hobby. At the end of it all we are all in this for the fun..and that should remain our main focus.....F.U.N
Old 03-29-2010, 06:37 PM
TheTweakFreak

I am humbled to be mentioned in your post. If I did help out in some small way then I benefited equally, if not more.

-Mike Pratt
Old 03-30-2010, 08:15 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Welcome back Biglock!
Old 03-30-2010, 08:22 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Good to have you back on!....I will call....I have just been busy busy busy! It might be easier if you gave me a call whenever you have a moment. 816-891-0802. I am home pretty much 24-7

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!