Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2009, 02:44 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Dewayne Jennings mini mcfarlanes finally hit miniature football

coaches,

Just got off the phone with the great dwayne jennings. After a period of trial and error with creating figures, he is finally happy with his latest invention. HIS NEW FIGURES. These are the first figures in history that look like mini mcfarlane's. The detail on each figure is incredible and they are not even painted or decaled yet. These new figures will bring miniature football to a whole new level. Coaches will be redoing teams once they get there hands on these fig's. He has additional pictures he is going to post this weekend so everyone can get a closer look at different angles. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ONE OF THESE THINGS PAINTED UP. For years i have heard coaches say they wish someone would produce something close to what mcfarlanes look like. WELL, HERE THEY COME !!!!!!

HERES THE DEAL

HE IS PUTTING OUT THE FIRST RUN WHICH WILL BE READY THE EARLY PART OF MAY. RIGHT NOW HE IS TAKING PRE-ORDERS FROM COACHES. PAYPAL HIM OR SEND HIM A MONEY ORDER TO LOCK IN YOUR FIGURES FOR MAY.
HIS PAYPAL ADDRESS IS

DJENNINGS@ELECTRICGRIDIRON.COM

HE IS TAKING ORDERS RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND.

AVAILABLE IN MAY WILL BE A QB, RB, WR AND LB.
The next run will include a offensive lineman and defensive lineman

WHEN PAYPALING HIM SPECIFY THE FIGURES YOU WANT AND HOW MANY
EACH FIGURE IS $10 (WELL WORTH IT TO HAVE A MINI MCFAR ON YOUR BOARD.)

I told him i was putting this message out there so all of you would know what was going on. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER HERE ON THE POST. EITHER PAYPAL HIM OR PM HIM FOR HIS MAILING ADDRESS IF SENDING A MONEY ORDER.

Stay tuned for more pictures of these figures. CLEARLY, THE BEST FIGURES EVER PRODUCED IN ELECTRIC OR MINIATURE FOOTBALL.

He will be waiting to hear from you guy's

ONCE AGAIN THAT'S DJENNINGS@ELECTRICGRIDIRON.COM

he told me last night some coaches saw them first hand, the pictures do not do the detail justice as opposed to holding them in your hand.

****dont be sorry and miss the first run*****

MANTARAYDRE

Last edited by mantaraydre : 04-03-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:10 PM
MFCA MEMBER

where are the pics??
Old 04-03-2009, 08:36 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Pic's

Maybe this will help I found some pic's, "I think"...

http://www.miniaturefootball.com/for...ad.php?t=11562
Old 04-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Jskywalker1

I actually saw them last night and all I can say is "WOW"!!!! I've seen some creative figures in my short time back in the hobby but these are probably the best I've seen up to this point. The detail in which he is making them is a thing of beauty.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:20 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thanks Joe
Old 04-03-2009, 09:21 PM
MFCA MEMBER

So which figure was his first one he came out with? RB or WR?

Are there 4 totally new ones or only 3?
Old 04-03-2009, 10:21 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Pics please

Would like at least a peek at what I am considering purchasing.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:31 PM
Coach

Default Best figures a bit of a stretch

Dre a would disgree with the best figures in mf!!These would be a nice addition to whats already out here Football figures and others!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 12:12 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Gridiron Greats

After a long day, I will do my best to answer your questions and provide some pics of the figures in question. There are in fact 4 new poses; QB, WR, RB and a LB. The LB will be based on the RB pose, but of course with different arm positions. I am working with some of the top sculptors in the industry with years of experience with major toy companies to bring these figures to the electric gridiron. Additionally, these figure are designed with a particular paint style in mind such as that used predominately in the wargamming industry. With very detailed facial features, muscles, jersey folds and seams, these figures will lend more towards drybrushing in order to maximize the look and feel of the finished product. Furthermore, I truly believe that any paint style used will allow these figures to “pop” due to the detail and realistic proportions of each player. For those of you who were able to see the OSU figurine set that I designed a few years ago, these sculpts are even more detailed than those figurines and the added bonus is that they are specifically designed for electric football. The sculptors have sculpted these figures in the ever popular 30mm scale and the figures will blend in perfectly with 67 Big Men, Buzzball and FootballFigures.net players in size. Thus far the response has been very positive and now everyone can get their hands on the “Gridiron Greats”. I will continue to produce more poses and I plan to offer a wide range of different poses in various positions over time. I have also been in contact with some of the top painters across the nation and quite a few of these guys have signed up to paint some prototype players for my display in Canton. I also have contracted with a top artist form the McFarlane industry to design commercial decals for the entire line!
Attached Images

Old 04-04-2009, 12:44 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Wow Dwayne, these figs almost look too good for paint......