Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2009, 02:32 PM
HappyCat

Default "Bad Company"

"Bad Company" coming November 2009. Stay tuned!
Old 11-03-2009, 02:59 PM
HappyCat

Default Copyright or Copywrong

Dear Fellow MF Enthusiasts,

P3HappyCat has lost one of his nine lives. My production of “Bad Company” has been removed from YouTube. I am sorry that I am not able to announce the release of it.

I respect and support the principle that an artist/creator/inventor should receive due credit and profit for their creations – “Copyright”. However, if someone produces a work that gives favorable exposure/publicity to others, credits their work and brings no profit to the producer, and that production is disallowed – that is “CopyWRONG”. Doubtless, many artists/creators/inventors resort to such measures because of the gross sins of the few – I don’t fault them for trying to protect their interests. Unfortunately, this also brings repercussions to the many and limits favorable exposure to those whose work is highlighted.

I hope that I may be successful in convincing those interested parties that my work is benign, even beneficial for those whose work I incorporated into mine. While you may live a long and happy life without seeing my production of “Bad Company”, I believe that you will be entertained and enjoy the work in music and pictures of others– along with my own – that help shape, give substance to and flavor aspects of our lives that we enjoy.

Best Wishes,
unHappyCat

Last edited by HappyCat : 11-03-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:07 PM
HappyCat

Default Thank You Vimeo

The pans, zooms and transitions are a little spotty, but

Please enjoy "Bad Company" at http://www.vimeo.com/7399057

Best Wishes,

HappyCat
Old 11-03-2009, 07:19 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Cool...

Very well done, I don't see the logic in them taking that down from youtube, but whatever...they have taken down many guitar lesson's to learn specific songs including some of mine, free of course, including bad company and that was years ago...I guess they want folks to go buy the sheet music, which doesn't quite work for guitar...

Anyway...glad you were able to get it out there to share your passion!

Joe Ram
Old 11-03-2009, 09:15 PM
MFCA MEMBER

You did a great job on the production...is Bad Company and ode to those striped socks...bad....bad...bad...

Now I must go purge myself after submitting myself to watching a Bronco video....two hot irons for my eyes please!

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!