Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2007, 11:24 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thank You Coaches

Over the past few months I have received phone call from some coaches who wanted to get to know just who AB is and took that step to find out.

These men who once thought that AB is always negative, or AB is putting down other styles that is not his, and some other misconception that they have had based on what I have posted.

And let me tell you each one of them understood where I was coming from and how I was seeing things . They see my point , and to them I want to say thank you .

There is a mith that coaches think that I can't play one stop , I can't pass using the TTQB , I'm hard to talk to etc . And let me tell you that it is all a lie . As the coaches who had called me now know .

This action that these men have taken is what we as men need to do more offten .

Like the many cultures in the world who all have different customs so it is with the many different men who are in the hobby . If you don't understand the custom then find out about it , as these men have done .

It is always good to walk in a mans shoes to understand where he comes from and where he is going , as apposed to stand in your shoes and criticize that witch you don't understand .

Some think that I should apologies for some of the post that I have made in the past and even know . But I wonder if it is right to apologise for someone misunderstanding me who never took a step to find out for themself.

In school should the teacher change the F you got on a test because you didn't study for the test and had the chacne to do so ? Should it be changed because you didn't understand the question and you never asked for clarification ?

Now , I will apologise if some were offended because I never ment to offend anyone . I also will add that many may remember the checker chess analogy , and how many were upset about that and wanted to bash AB because they were hurt,..........Guess what , the very same coaches have apologised to me because they honestly tryed what I was working on and out of there own mouth agreed it is chess .

So to the few out there who still have this negative view of me , who never took the step to call me and attempt to understand me but would rather keep the inaccurate view of me I forgive you and when your ready to talk just reach out to me and I will answer

Last edited by Anthony D Burgess : 09-20-2007 at 12:47 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:07 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Funny

WOW,........

As I look at this post no one seems to want to respond to it, yet the very moment that they think it is negative , or they want to bash AB then they jump on it !

When someone gets offended then again they jump on it .

Now the very ones who sit back and have this negative view of me I'm sure have read this and have not come forward by PM , phone , or email .

So I guess that all is well and that there are no more issues on the table.

The Joy , OH The Peace , What Understanding .

I love you guys, even you!!!!!!!!!!