Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2010, 12:54 PM
MFCA Member #3

MFCA Taking a leave of absence from the hobby and MFCA

Some of you know that I have been having personal problems at home...as a result I can no longer function as a person, let alone, as a valued member of this brotherhood. So I am removing myself from the MFCA Board of Directors, Convention Staff and Editor of The Tweak. I am sorry if I am disappointing anyone, but the only person I need to work on is myself right now. It hurts for me to step down, mostly because I will be letting down my best friend for the last 4 years...Lynn "Weirdwolf" Schmidt...but I just can't do it anymore.

I hope and pray that people will step up and take more of an active role in the MFCA. It has been a labor of love for me and this is very hard for me to walk away from it, but I have hit rock bottom at home, and electric football is far from my mind.

May God bless all of you...I will be gone for atleast six months, if not for good...if you want to help me, then do one thing...help Lynn keep the MFCA alive. That is the greatest gift anyone can give me.

The Silverhorse is ready to ride! Geddy up!
Old 05-08-2010, 01:06 PM
MFCA MEMBER

yes, we hate to see you go, but, we all need a break every so often. please remain strong brother. we are hoping and praying the BEST for you.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:38 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Matt

You will be in my prayers as always bro. Please keep God in your life and remember to read the poem footprints. Try to clear your head through him guiding you, and don't try to do this by you yourself leading. I have learned that the hard way, and i screwed that up in 2003. Let him guide you, and get out of his way. One footprint with him leading the way is the only way to walk. I am going through my divorce right now, and I'm telling you that this time around it is better because I am no longer in his way.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:58 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Matt,

You'll be in my thoughts and payers. I'm sorry to hear you are going through struggles right now. Your efforts and contributions to the MFCA have been above and beyond the call.

Rick
Old 05-08-2010, 02:00 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Post Matthew

Please call if you need anyone to talk to. Believe it or not my biggest strength is helping and supporting those in need. This hobby is nothing but a sidebar in the game of life. Frank said it best.

God bless you!

You deserve better!
Old 05-08-2010, 02:04 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Matt,
I hate to see this happen. I'm not sure what is going on with you at home, but stay strong, we'll be here if and when you decide to return.
MFCA member #31
Old 05-08-2010, 02:30 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Matt, you can always give me a call

Take care of yourself and family...

Reg
Old 05-08-2010, 03:43 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default MATT MY FRIEND

1ST I'M GOING TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU WE ALL IN THE MFCA LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND WE THE MFCA ARE FAMILY. I'M SO SORRY THAT YOUR HURTING AND THAT YOU ARE HAVING PERSONAL PROBLEMS AT HOME BUT PLEASE PUT GOD 1ST AND PRAY TO HIM TO GIVE YOU STRENTH TO HELP YOU WITH THE PROBLEMS YOU ARE HAVING AND IF YOU NEED TO TALK YOU HAVE ALOT OF MFCA FAMILY HERE TO HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING. SO DON'T GO AWAY JUST PRAY AND WE'LL BE HERE FOR YOU MY FRIEND AND REMEMBER WE LOVE YOU IF YOU NEED ANYTHING FROM ME JUST CALL AND ASK. I'LL BE HERE FOR YOU.313-300-1214

DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE YOU AIN'T ME
I'M JIMMY DAVIS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
Old 05-08-2010, 04:16 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Hey Buddy,
I havent had the pleasure of meeting you yet since I'm knew to the hobby,but I'm not knew to low points. I know life throws us these hurdles every once in a while. Just keep God in your life and you will get through this. Through God all things are possible. God Bless you Brother!!

CowboyMike
Old 05-08-2010, 04:50 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Sorry to hear

Matt,

I'm sorry for whatever is going on with your life... I know first hand how difficult just getting through each day can be.

Just know this: It's okay to ask for help. That's why we are all here... to help each other. No one can go it alone.

David Roller

The coach formerly known as "rollertaco"...