Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2011, 08:03 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default It's Miggle Time......Record crowd coming!

I hope all of you have a LARGE TIME at The Miggle
Convention and safe travels to and from.As far as I'm
concerned there are only two requirements for participating
at Miggle: 1) Relax ... 2) Have Fun.... Plain and simple.
Everyone enjoy yourselves.Oh,one other thing,please
be kind to Mike Guttmann......

SEMPER FI,
Chris Stacey
Hampton,VA
Old 01-19-2011, 09:00 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Chris, thats it for me this year buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisStacey View Post
I hope all of you have a LARGE TIME at The Miggle
Convention and safe travels to and from.As far as I'm
concerned there are only two requirements for participating
at Miggle: 1) Relax ... 2) Have Fun.... Plain and simple.
Everyone enjoy yourselves.Oh,one other thing,please
be kind to Mike Guttmann......

SEMPER FI,
Chris Stacey
Hampton,VA
No more focused out of my mind on winning, I've played in 4 of the last 6 championships at miggle, this year like my buddy Adrian keeps telling me, I will relax and have a good time,..............drinkin, tweakin and scrimmagin, I built a fun team last night to get me goin on my new outlook for playing at miggle, I will get put out early I know,.............after that I will be lookin like a 2 dollar lady of the night goin from room to room scrimmagin and drinkin LOL.

P.S. I will be coachin my Cardinals in the green room rumble though, that want be so fun for some (smile).

Norbert Revels
Old 01-19-2011, 09:34 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default If you have an extra Miggle team

I would luv to take them into battle Norbert. See how I can fair in the Miggle tourney, but if not, I will do my norm for the past 14yrs......be

NATIONAL

That having to live up to those high standards of winning can be taxing. We all have a place in this hobby/sport, Im glad my name was never attached to winning....
Because when you lose, everybody wants to know what happened, why? With me...win, lose or draw, im still the F.O.T.H.
So Norbert it's good to see you lay back, it's easier said than done my friend. Now if you can do it, in the heat of battle just say you got it, yeah i missed it, no I didn't make that tackle....please give that advice to others.....

Chris...man I wish you can make another one my friend. I still thinking about the last one we were at. Me hiding in the bushes to take pics of Pratt and Rich having breakfast with the Landsmans. You covering your face for pix...saying your alias name!

Nat'l
Old 01-19-2011, 09:48 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Hey Chris, I stole a part of your thread rather than starting a new one. Delayne emailed me and said that they have a record number of reservations!! Furthering the pain I was already feeling having to miss this one.

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 01-19-2011, 09:51 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I will have some sort of tournament team concocted for the event if I make it through the snow. But I'm confident that it will be the worst team there. If this team scores a point, that coach ought to hang up their metal cleats and take up knitting.

Ed
Old 01-19-2011, 10:15 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Hey Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATIONAL View Post
I would luv to take them into battle Norbert. See how I can fair in the Miggle tourney, but if not, I will do my norm for the past 14yrs......be

NATIONAL

That having to live up to those high standards of winning can be taxing. We all have a place in this hobby/sport, Im glad my name was never attached to winning....
Because when you lose, everybody wants to know what happened, why? With me...win, lose or draw, im still the F.O.T.H.
So Norbert it's good to see you lay back, it's easier said than done my friend. Now if you can do it, in the heat of battle just say you got it, yeah i missed it, no I didn't make that tackle....please give that advice to others.....

Chris...man I wish you can make another one my friend. I still thinking about the last one we were at. Me hiding in the bushes to take pics of Pratt and Rich having breakfast with the Landsmans. You covering your face for pix...saying your alias name!

Nat'l
I have a clemson team unbased, 11 dark, 11 light, you would have to buy another team in dark because you can't use the widearm guys on the OL, I know I know, why should we have to buy another team just for the guard figures (smile), anyway I have to do the same for my nebraska team, saturday morning when the store opens we can both pick up the teams we need and put bases on them right there, we should have about an hour before Mike stops the team checkin, friday night WE can pretweak some bases for both squads, I have to finish off some players also for nebraska, right now I have 11 on offense and 11 on defense ready to go.

Norbert
Old 01-19-2011, 11:09 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEIRDWOLF View Post
Hey Chris, I stole a part of your thread rather than starting a new one. Delayne emailed me and said that they have a record number of reservations!! Furthering the pain I was already feeling having to miss this one.
Hey Wolf did I tell you I am going to Miggle?

Geno H
Proud MFCA member #22
Visit G-FORCE @ www.gforcetdq.com
Old 01-19-2011, 11:31 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default MY FRIEND NORBERT

tell the Truth Norbert you don't have the base talent to win miggle this year,
all red and white bases, come on man,
so yes my friend go to miggle and have fun and a great time going door to door hanging out, and playing games and selling bases NO NO NO you should give your bases to coaches for FREE !
THATS RIGHT I SAID FREE YOU OWE IT TO A LOT OF COACHES THAT GOT BASES FROM YOU AND PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THEM SO MAN UP AND GIVE THEM BASES OUT ALL WEEKEND FOR FREE.
TIME TO GIVE BACK MY FRIEND REMEMBER MONEY AIN'T EVERYTHING, FRIENDSHIP IS I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND I'M TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE I'M YOUR FRIEND
DO THIS IT'S GREAT FOR THE HOBBY. and you the MAN.

A.I.G.F.M.F.
Attached Images

DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE YOU AIN'T ME
I'M JIMMY DAVIS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
Old 01-19-2011, 11:37 AM
MFCA MEMBER

this weekend is going to be great !!!!

I am also looking for some fun scrommages if I cannot get in some league games.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:40 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno H View Post
Hey Wolf did I tell you I am going to Miggle?

Geno H
Geno double the size of the font I sent you in the pm......Oh, if I could cuss on here!!!

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!