Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2006, 03:44 AM
Biglock

Default One Guy I owe alot to.

Hey MFF family, I glad we have a place to really let our voices and opinions be heard, I want to speak on a man who really has been a friend to me, now there are many I could speak about (Don Smith, MIke Pratt, Coach J, Beenutt, Terry P, Chris Robinson wow ive met alot of people in two years) and they are all men of Great Fellowship and love our hobby with an unextinguishable fire and passion. But the guy I want to talk about is Reginald Rutledge, Reg to me has been the one guy who never tried to make EF seem like the same ole same, alot of you guys already know how I bugged and pestered Reg just to get a chance to speak with him, but once I got over the hurdle of getting to speak to him a great friendship was formed, I won't even go into what Reg has accomplished, his creativity is second to none, and even though he gets knocked by areas of the community, he still rises like a Championship Fighter to try to give a part of the EF community products that make EF fun and realer than most other companies, Thanks Reg you taught this Ole NJ boy that EF could be whatever I want to make it. I will say this though His figures deserve a place in what we do, ive seen up close and in person how effective his figures can be when used correctly, some believe this others don't , but one thing you can never take from Reg is his love for the Hobby and the people in it, he is my friend, brother and teacher and i will always support and respect him, certain people excel at what they do, Reg is an EF genius who has always tried to bring EF to other heights. I remember on the Old Miggle Board some replied to my post "hey Lock this isnt a let Reg's figure play thing". And I could never figure out why his stuff wasnt alllowed in alot of venues, it Looks great, you can create whatever your immagination leads you to create, and with slight modification they come in at legal play weight so what is the problem, Sometimes you just don't realize what the impact of a person is until he is gone or not around, I hope to never see that day come when it comes to my friend Double R.

Peace

Biglock