Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2008, 09:18 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Before the MPFL

When I talk and give reference about one stop I am talking about myself.

I was a child playing this game, and it was fun, I didn't know much about football pass the TV. I was pretending as all children do, playing a game that didn't have instructions.

Then I grew up, I matured into a man, smarter, more intelligent about the game of football.

I look at what I was doing and realized that the way I was playing was not football at all. I would not allow myself to be part of a lie or a group that would try to pass this off as real football. So when I say anything about one stop I am talking about my own experiences, what I know from years of playing that way.

People outside of the MPFL will not understand this, but I gues the truth hurts.

I understand more and more people are starting to learn more about the MPFL System and how it is real football played with miniatures.

To sum it all up, A person can learn more about actual football by playing in the MPFL System then playing any form of how I use to play.