Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2010, 05:50 PM
First Round Draft Pick

Cool NEW COACH

FOR RIGHT NOW, PUT ME DOWN AS THE COACH OF THE GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 07:17 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Make sure you...

Please mak sure that you go to the web page and follow the instruction to become a member. If the protocol is not followed then I can not accept post commitments or verbal commitments.

I want to wish you and all new coaches well this up coming season.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:16 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default WELCOME PACKERS

D-hall,

Welcome to the Mpfl. Glad to have you aboard. We are going to have a fun season with this system. Any questions regarding anything please ask/post away. I know you will be a great representative of the packers organization.

Like the commissioner said, please go to the web site and look under the join section. You will find his email address there. Click on it and let him know your team of choice and contact information.

This happened to me, i clicked on the email and was asked to create an entire new email set up. It does not make sense to set up another account when you already have one. JUST WRTIE DOWN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS AND SEND THE INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO HIM AS IF WHERE ANY OTHER EMAIL.

This is done in the league so he can keep a record of all all league business.

Thanx for your interest in the MPFL system and league. You going to love it.

mantaraydre
Old 03-18-2010, 06:53 PM
First Round Draft Pick

Default OH YES!!!

Thank you so much Doctor Dre.I had to do this. I am a newcomer,but I am willing to learn. After hearing the commisioner and you talk about this style of play, it brought chills to my body. I said to myself, I have got to play in this EF league. Let me tell you. I got so emotional hearing about the MPFL rule set, I almost started crying. I know I am not going to make it to the championship game this year. Then again!!!!!!!!!!!! I might never make the championship game ever. But just playing in a EF league that is so professional, winning does not even matter. I just want to play. Boy I sure can't wait. My GOD it feels like CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Dre when I play you , please don't beat me too bad BROTHER!!
Old 03-19-2010, 11:00 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default MPFL.

D-hall.

Alright i wil have marino throw a few into the ground !!!!

Im really glad you decided on the MPFL way of playing. It's a pleasure to have coaches who are enthusiastic about playing a certain style and joining the league. Dont worry about winning or losing right away. Everyone is here to help all MPFL coaches understand and play the system. Remember, everything always looks much harder on paper than it actually is. Remember the first time you studied a drivers manual so you can take the test. Remember driving lessons. After passing and driving for a while you forget mst of what you studied. It became second nature once you got used to it.
Same thing here, The biggest help to yourself is to just sit down and draw up your playbook. Just keep watchng football games and see what they do.

In this system with the stops, you can do some crazy stuff. For instance.

play a two tight end set, Have a receiver 5 yards off the line near the sdelines on a magnet

Angle the receiver on a slant headed towards the flats. Take him off his magnet and place down a 3 yard stick .(To simulate the qb's quick out behind the los)

Angle the rb's to head for the flat area also for additional blocking( create a convoy)

once the WR runs to the ball and catches it, he should have a nice wave of players lead bloking for him.

Remember, if the wr is not hit flush withthe front of the base, THAT IS A BROKEN TACKLE.

Thats what i lke about this style, you can be creative as far as your willing to go.

Whatever you need just post and someone will answer your question.

Thanx again for joining

Mantaraydre