Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2010, 12:27 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default BOOTLEG MPFL ???

ANT,

This is no different than taking my "thriller" cd and downloading it, (ripping it) to my computer. This is done everyday with music cd's. It's downloaded by the owner of the cd. A COACH MUST OWN (BUY) THE DVD FIRST. It's his dvd and ipod. What should have been said is trusting coaches not to transfer a copy online to other coaches. It's exactly the same as asking coaches not to make a copy of the dvd and giving it to someone else. The loyalty rely's with the coach/person. If a coach downloaded the dvd it is for his own personal use. That really is not stealing. We are not talking about putting it on you tube or some other streaming video site for all to see. If you bought the dvd, and want it on your ipod for your personal pleasure. I don't see where that is a problem.
People will not buy a song on itunes if they already have the album/cd. They simply rip it on there computer and transfer it to there ipod. As long as i had both dvd's no one has ever asked me to make them a copy. Also, they do not have access to my computer or ipod.

Thanx
Mantaraydre