Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2010, 01:31 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default MPFL IS THE ULTIMATE IN COACHING SKILL

COACHES,

THE MPFL is the ultimate in coaching skill. Not just pinpointing a certain skill like ttqb passing and base tweaking. This system is set up for any coach to excel at running a football program. You are given many options to pass down to your team to perform at the highest level on game day. When the restriction to create a team in your eyes is lifted, you actually feel the ownership of your franchise when it is under construction. In this system/league, you become that jerry jones and al davis. Also that bill parcels
and jimmy johnson. The reliance on over usage of equipment is diminished, while the reliance on your coaching ability is escalated. Those who have seen this system up close and personal, have reported that it is like watching an actual NFL game. Isn't that why we are pretty much here. In addition to having fun while coaching an NFL team.

Every time you watch an NFL game on sunday, that can be you owning, coaching and playing all in one. You can be that lock down Dearell revis and deon sanders because the defensive backs are free and instructed to run with receivers and stay in plays. As opposed to receivers slipping past them as they run out of the play relying on the safties to make a one on one tackle in the open field.

In the MPFL system, you do not have to rely on a looper getting there in 1 second. You can actually run delayed blitzes and various stunts to get to the qb. I just watched an old game with dan marino and he was moving about in the pocket and out of the pocket. In this system you can do that. You can scramble at will as your receivers create specific routes downfield.
This system was created specifically for the thinking adult and to get away from the way the game was played as a kid. IT WAS CREATED TO PUT THE NFL ON YOUR TABLE.

I think it is genius to make it a rule that anyone classified as carrying the football , must carry an actual football. Whether it is a stock figure who had a football molded onto himself or a figure that was not made that way and given a miggle football to place under his arm. THERE IS NO, " he has the football" in this system. IT MUST BE VISABLE. This in turn creates the realistic fumbling in this system. When the board stops, if a defenders hand or any part of his body is touching the football. IT'S A FUMBLE !
That simulates the football being stripped/knocked out. Everything is watched carefully on the field in terms of penalties and rules enforcement.

ENJOY THE MPFL SYSTEM, THIS IS YOUR NFL ON ANY GIVEN DAY, NOT JUST SUNDAY

MANTARAYDRE

Last edited by mantaraydre : 03-31-2010 at 01:38 AM.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:10 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Very Well Said!!!

Now reading this puts a big smile on my face, Thanks
Old 12-27-2010, 01:48 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default RECEIVER

ANT

No matter what, my favorite part of miniature football is the running with the receiver rule. No matter hat style i play or who i endorse. That will always be my favorite part in mf. Im hoping more join my solitaire league (college) with playing the mpfl way in mind. CoacheS can play any style they want in this league. It would be nice to see some mpfler's. If you have any college teams out there, let me know and i will introduce you to an exciting solitaire league.

pick 2 colleges to represent, have a few teams for them to play as opponents, and away we go. THE FIRST LEAGUE CREATED WERE COACHES COMPETE IN 1 LEAGUE FROM AROUND THE COUNTY RIGHT FROM THERE OWN LIVING ROOMS.
CANT BEAT THAT.

mantaraydre