Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2009, 09:23 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Football and the MPFL

Football

Football is a game that combines speed, strength, intellect, and strategy on a individual and collective bases.

Battles are waged on the fronts of time, field position, and attrition.

Weakness results in error, and or penalties, poor judgements affects the mind and the body slows down, however the unyielding desire to win is invaluable.

There is nothing given, but everything is earned as each position is depending upon another in order to complete his assignment.

Pressure transform cole into a diamond, and the team that is able to perform under these conditions will gain an ally of time.

Action and reaction, move and counter move, insight and foresight are tools of the mind that direct the body.

"This is what the MPFL System offers"
Old 04-01-2009, 10:34 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Absolutely

I know what I love about this system, and that is the ability to read, and re-act, as the play developes, just like I see when I watch the game. I believe that Football is a game of strategy, that utilizes the ability to adjust as the play unfolds. Can you imagine the game of Football being played, where once the Offense's, and Defenses choose plays in the huddle, they cannot deviate at all, after the snap of the ball. Especially Defense, they have to be able to re-act on what they see the offense doing, and then adjust to stop it. Even the Offense makes adjustments after the start of a play, such as RB's finding a hole when the intended hole is plugged, or a receiver finding a seam in the defense after his route has been run, and the defense has him covered. I liken this to when I played Miniature wargames. I had an initial plan of attack, but after seeing what I was up against, I needed to adjust my plan, or end up being annihilated. THATS FOOTBALL THATS THE MPFL.

Last edited by FrankB : 04-02-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:44 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I am proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
I know what I love about this system, and that is the ability to read, and re-act, as the play developes, just like I see when I watch the game. I believe that Football is a game of strategy, that utilizes the ability to adjust as the play unfolds. Can you imagine the game of Football being played, where once the Offense's, and Defenses choose plays in the huddle, they cannot deviate at all, after the snap of the ball. Especially Defense, they have to be able to re-act on what they see the offense doing, and then adjust to stop it. Even the Offense makes adjustments after the start of a play, such as RB's finding a hole when the intended hole is plugged, or a receiver finding a seam in the defense after his route has been run, and the defense has him covered. I liken this to when I played Miniature wargames. I had an initial plan of attack, but after seeing what I was up against, I needed to adjust my plan, or end up being annihilated. THATS FOOTBALL THATS THE MPFL.
Frank

Man you got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can see and understand the similarities and comparison.