Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2010, 01:34 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Can't argue with realism.

The MPFL way is the closest to the real deal IMO.Like the NFL there are always things that can be tweaked,but if you are looking for a great game that mimics the REAL game this style is it.Nothing wrong with other styles,but to really learn and know the game this is it.I respect all styles,but for me since I coach football this is the way to go.This style is a great teacher of the ins/outs of the game and it's games within games.I have butted heads,not on purpose with A.B.,but props to him for leading the charge.Both of us are Christian brothers so we can get past things due to our common ground.If I did not believe in this style I would not of made the committment/investment of a JM scale board.My HS league is going to this style too.I have incorporated aspects of it now to make the switch a smoother transition.My 2 cents STT PS I wish I lived close enough to join the MPFL league.Florida anyone-lol

Last edited by Steel Town Tough : 03-16-2010 at 01:36 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:51 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default MPFL

I wish you could join also,

Are you the only coach in your area willing to play ?

What about a coach in the next stste over or so. I think some coaches in atlanta may be interested. If you have at least 4 coaches in your area, maybe divisional play can be play in your area.

Mantaraydre