Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2010, 12:33 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Footballfigure.net will offer a Solitaire Package

My company will offer a solitaire package for coaches who get involved in the solitaire game! I am inspired to give something back to the game through this because so many people call me talking about playing solitaire and wanting to get involved in it.

I think that's great! I feel like I do look into the future and I see things that others may not see. One thing I do know is inevitable is that as many of us get older, our desire to play in leagues will eventually fade.

Numerous reasons top the list but I know establishing a strong base for coaches to have a haven, a community to discuss, and even a short magazine to detail our leagues is paramount. Furthermore, I know guys will need figures, boards, stadiums, and other things to keep their interest high. My company will be there to assist in making this possible. I am always amazed how others can not see these possibilities but are quick to want to profit from doing the least amount of work to enhance and promote the game, whether it is from a solitaire or competition league level.

We will be there to assist people. We will be working to enhance our website to show that if you are a part of the solitaire association, things can be done for you to get your league up and going at a relatively economical way.

Reginald Rutledge
Footballfigure.net
Old 09-17-2010, 04:44 PM
MFCA MEMBER

With regard to a magazine type deal, or anything for which writing is required, hit me up for help anytime, I'd be happy to do whatever I can.

Jumping back into solitaire myself this fall, this comes at a perfect time and I think it's a great message to get out to folks, and to help find folks who only have played that way for so long, thinking that there's no one else out there that does. There are!!!

Ed
Old 09-17-2010, 04:59 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Great!