Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2009, 12:34 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default G-FORCE damage control

Today I recieved an email from a well known Coach. I wont put his name out there. His accusations were a little surprising.
. I will sum up his e-mail as simply as I can.
# 1. You take from the hobby and give nothing.
# 2. You always state you are attending a tournament/League/event and never show.
# 3. "Act" like a great coach and have accomplished nothing.
# 4. You have a "know it all" attitude, and in reality know nothing.

# 1. Not true. I have donated several entry fees to tournaments just to help support them. I have sent bases to worthy causes
such as kids leagues,Coaches in need etc.etc. I spend countless hours on the phone answering questions from Coaches
always empasizing what works for me. Nothing more & nothing less. I have sponsored MFCA members & the MFCA itself.
I have donated complete 35 man (figures/tweakedbases) teams in our Tornado Alley League to new coaches
# 2. True. Trust me its not by design, but yes it has been unbeleivable how my plans get ruined. No argument.
# 3. ????? no details given...... I have made some great friends ....Does this count???????
# 4. I know one thing......I have lost ALL respect for you.

G-FORCE has been super slow filling orders since late April. I am in the process of fixing this problem and I will make it
right with EVERY Coach. TRUST ME. I have had my share of problems, as some of you know and I have had other
problems that no one knows but my wife. I will not cheat anyone out of anything. I apologize sincerely for the delays.

I have put this post on this forum as a form of damage control. I am well aware of how the "grapevine" works and I simply wanted to
set the record straight.

Geno H
G-FORCE
Proud MFCA member #22
Visit G-FORCE @ www.gforcetdq.com
Old 07-08-2009, 01:52 AM
TheTweakFreak

I know you well enough. You would not steal a penny from anyone. Do NOT let attempts to blind side you make you feel as though you must retaliate. Conserve your energy for more worthy causes and do not waste it. Matter of fact, tell them to go pound sand and be done with it.

Sorry you had to even deal with such silliness. You have real issues to contend with and do not deserve to be targeted for the ghetto gotcha game. Send em my way. I'll send em packin. BET!

For the record, I have not spoken to Geno in months. Not even a PM or email exchange. I am posting this strictly on my own behalf. Mods, feel free to do as you see fit with my response.

-Mike Pratt
Old 07-08-2009, 02:17 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Hi Geno,

Greetings to you my friend. To begin with you showed class by not mentioning the name of the coach. I have never met you but feel that I know you well enough to know that you are honest and have never come across as someone who is arrogant or who knows it all. It is unfortunate that you had this experience but do your best to move on and if nothing else you now know where you stand with this coach.

Coach J
Old 07-08-2009, 02:46 AM
MFCA MEMBER

You know that I agree with these guys, I already PM'ed you about it.
Just keep doing what you do, the hobby needs it.
MFCA member #31
Old 07-08-2009, 03:21 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I personally have had business with you three or fiur times and have had no problems and really think you help the hobby out very much.

Geno has also gave me a prototype item to try to see if it would work .

He also ask me not to say anything about that gift
sorrry Geno i let the cat out on that one but it needs to be said.

Dont worry about one individual
Old 07-08-2009, 05:45 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default G-FORCE damage control

I don't normally get involved in this "stuff", however, this one hits close to home. I'll try and keep it short, positive and concise and respond as I would do for any of the many kind folks that have helped me, which, in it by itself contributes and gives to the hobby...

Geno, amongst others, reached out to help me learn to tweak back in Jan. as being brand new to the hobby...Since then, I cannot begin to tell you how many of my stupid questions he has answered over the phone. He has been a mentor to a "newbie" and is now a very, very good friend...he has given and given of his valuable TIME and taken nothing from me, so YES, being a friend is an accomplishment...promised to keep it short.

Sincerely,

Joe Ram

Last edited by Joeram57 : 07-08-2009 at 05:50 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:39 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Geno my man...

I have found you to a super guy and your service great!

Try to ignore this nonsense - just like some of the other crazy stuff here lately.

I know that is what I am doing.

We all need a big DELETE button (like the easy button).
Old 07-08-2009, 09:13 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Keep on Truckin'

I understand how this "stuff" happens. As a fellow EF supplier I can identify with how you operate.

Sometimes "real life" gets in the way of our hobby!!! ....Stupid life!! Just kidding...

I think that sometimes people don't understand that we aren't perfect factories... We build fragile, handmade high performance toys... Yes, they are expensive, but they aren't always going to be perfect! We also aren't just some big company that churns out products in the thousands. When an order comes in, it takes time to fill. I have a wife, a job, a house, etc. that all take a lot of time. I feel your PAIN!!

I always appreciate when one of my customers works with me to correct a problem. We are, after all, in this for fun.

Too bad... It sounds like that didn't work out for you this time.

Best of luck, and keep on doin whatcha do!

The coach formerly known as "rollertaco"...
Old 07-08-2009, 09:36 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default what has happened ?????

Geno,

I know you want to "blast" this coach/person and we are glad that you did not.

I have done business and even bounced "concepts" off each other. This person so just a sad and unhappy.

You have not shown up at some of the tounaments, but you are not the only one who has ever done that.

Just remember to hit me up when the other TDK and the "lefty" TDQ

k-lo
Old 07-08-2009, 10:23 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Geno

They mistakenly sent that email. It was for me.

Seriously, when you look in the mirror do you see the person they are referring to?

Enough said.

I guess the positive is he sent a PM.

Ask his concerns and then address them I say. He didn't blast you on the board and trust me blowing people off can only make matters worse, like last week. Keep it real like you do and I am sure your sincere attempt to resolve this PERCEPTION will be successful.

My 2 cents.