Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2008, 06:29 PM
ShaynDaPain

Default Am I posting too often?

I feel like I'm the only guy who posts on here sometimes. Maybe it's just that I'm so excited, and new that I check the forums everyday. I'm sure that's all it is. But I notice guys viewing the forums but not posting. Not much to say huh? I just don't want to be the annoying noob...I can shut up, just tell me I'm hitting this forum too often and I will.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:20 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Wink

No way my friend!!!

Your post is always welcome. I look that you're from San Francisco?!?!. I've been there for vacation in september and watch the Niners home opener agaunst the Arizone Cardinals and this is one of the most beatiful city i've never seen. Really like the Fisherman's Wharf as well as the visit to Alcatraz and your baseball stadium

Benster from north of the border
Old 11-09-2008, 07:38 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaynDaPain View Post
I feel like I'm the only guy who posts on here sometimes. Maybe it's just that I'm so excited, and new that I check the forums everyday. I'm sure that's all it is. But I notice guys viewing the forums but not posting. Not much to say huh? I just don't want to be the annoying noob...I can shut up, just tell me I'm hitting this forum too often and I will.
Coach ShanDaPain,
Your enthusiasm can be contagious keep it up!

Geno H
Proud MFCA member #22
Visit G-FORCE @ www.gforcetdq.com
Old 11-09-2008, 08:24 PM
ShaynDaPain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Racette View Post
No way my friend!!!

Your post is always welcome. I look that you're from San Francisco?!?!. I've been there for vacation in september and watch the Niners home opener agaunst the Arizone Cardinals and this is one of the most beatiful city i've never seen. Really like the Fisherman's Wharf as well as the visit to Alcatraz and your baseball stadium

Benster from north of the border
Not quite. I'm about 1 hr 20-to-40 minute drive out of S.F. I've been there a lot though. I live in Sacramento, our states capitol city!!!

I'm glad you found the city enjoyable! Come back anytime!
Old 11-09-2008, 08:25 PM
ShaynDaPain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno H View Post
Coach ShanDaPain,
Your enthusiasm can be contagious keep it up!

Geno H

Thanks Geno! I will...I will.

ShaynDaPain
Old 11-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Coach

You are new and full of questions, and nobody's going to object to more participation in the board.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:00 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaynDaPain View Post

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!, keep posting.
The board goes up and down, swings left and right at times. its usually quiet on the weekends. things will pick up again. you keep posting and asking, it is welcomed. dont know how much that TO pose strikes me, but thats just the Dallas Cowboys bias in me. its looking good though. post the result when you paint it up. ofcourse, i hope you smudge skin tone on the jersey and accidently drop him in water a few times while painting , but hey, i still would like to see the end result. i'll send you my George Teague figure to complete the picture.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:03 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up

Shayn,

I must echo the others.Keep that passion up bro!!! When I first got on the board, I was like you too and after some time now.......I still am.I look forward to the board and posting/responding to posts and I usually go on several times a day at some point.Keep it up and it will help you with your growth in the hobby.It has definately helped me.Hope to see you Saturday.

raiderhp
Old 11-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Coach

Default .

Well, the limit is 48 posts and since this is your 49th, yes, it's too much. No such thing as too much posting.