Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2009, 01:10 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default wow, i found some old stuff today

man, i was diggin around in my backroom and found tons of EF/MF paper.... old emails, charts stuff i printed from the old miggle chatboard from the 90's. what a nice visit down not so long ago memory lane. i found stuff, and i mean good stuff from john lewis, mike pratt, ken clark, raiderman, doc smeby, both Eds(from back then). i found all my old stats/schedules and ideas. heck, i even found my old league name and logo which is pretty much what it is now. i found charts, lists of all my teams, what era they were from, if custom painted, by who and when. now i just need to finish my 6 week old game thats waiting for me, and then watch the ARMY-NAVY game at 1:30 cst.
have a good day guys.
oh yeah, i even found the old newspaper from the 90's that had a big article full of pics from a startup company known as... football figures...what a great set of pics and story for ol double RR.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:20 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Ols Stuff

Yeah, Mark I know what you mean. I have been cleaning out stuff in anticipation of moving soon and have found tons of stuff that I had forgotten that I had. Very hard to throw that stuff away. A lot of stuff that really doesn't mean anything to anybody but me. But great to have to remind me of the things I have done and some of the things that other people have done with this game and hobby.
"All right, now, I don't want them to gain *another yard!* * You blitz…all…night!* If they cross the line of scrimmage, I'm gonna take every last one of you out! You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!" from Remeber the Titans
Old 12-12-2009, 02:42 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default THis is great stuff Mark

This is what draws me to the chatboard more so these days, stories like this.

I can relate cause i found my old box of stuff from when i was a kid and hit written game recaps from my solitaire league which, each year, culminated with the championship game under the title of THE TUDOR BOWL.

i have been meaning to type out one of the recaps on this forum to share, this might be a good thread to do it on.

Old ef stories are the best. THanks Mark.

enjoy your weekend.