Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2007, 08:39 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Nfl Network Comment

Yesterday after I got home from church, I sat down to watch the Chargers 's game.

Then after the game I turned to the NFLNetwork. They made a comment that gave me a lot of joy, they said, " Football is a reactionary sport ". Man that just let me know that what I have done reflects real football.

It is something that I have said time, and time again, if you can't react then you can't play football, or any other sport.

We are working on a new MPFL DVD, so guys get ready, you will be able to get it on line at www.mpflfootball.com

The coast will be less than $40.00, between $25.00 and or $30.00
The game design will be leagal soon, so for the one's who migh think it is EF, well leagaly it is not ! There for if you have not played it as I have designed it then you have no grounds to comment on it.

So I want to invite all coaches who are looking for another way to play that is just like what you see on TV, come check this out.

And don't be fooled about what you have heard about me, the comments stated be people who are upset that I am not like them, or because I say what most are thinking.

If you want to know about me, just send me an PM, or email me. I can and will answer all question about my system, but,......if your responding to give me advise on something you have not played, or to tell me you like the system but,.........Don't bother ! You see If I wanted, or needed your advise then I would have asked for it.

I will leave you with this, What does each position on the field do, and how does it function ? What does the DB do, and how does this position function, along with all others ?

They are able to think and react !