Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Coach

Default Vincent Peatros and the EF Family

I just would like to say thank you guys for a great experience at the Miggle convention. You guys were absolutely great and the fellowship was amazing. I was overwhelmed by all the support I was given and all the LOVE that was on display. I will forever be great full for what was probably one of the most emotional weekends of my adult life. I was absolutely thrilled to finally put a face to so many names that come on this chat page.

There are so many words I want to say and so many people I want to thank but I don't want to leave any one person out. So I will make a blanket thank you that covers everyone that was in attendance. YOU GUYS HAD ME LITERALLY CRYING WITH JOY AND RELIEF THE ENTIRE WEEKEND AND I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.....and to add to that, you guys are the real CHAMPIONS AND LEGENDS OF THIS HOBBY.

I also want to thank all of you who made post on this chat page asking for my reinstatement to the Board Members, I printed out each post regarding this and have placed it in a file in my garage and every few days I reread all the wonderful things that were said. This is a great hobby filled with great guys and it is an honor to be officially reconnected with you all. Thank you all for excepting me, you truly have no idea how much that means to me, I just wish I had not waited 15 years to do it....

A special thank you goes out to all the Board Members who had the compassion to reinstate me. I will never let you down again.....

From me and the rest of the Peatros family,

THANK YOU

Vincent Peatros

Last edited by KINGPIN : 02-03-2011 at 11:58 AM.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:13 PM
MFCA MEMBER

welcome back !
Old 02-03-2011, 12:14 PM
MFCA MEMBER

MFCA Miggle 2011 was Amazing....Welcome back to MFCA VP

Thanks for making all of our experiences at Miggle 2011 a game changing moment You shared yourself with us..theory, skill, and presence...unbelievable Thanks to your Family for giving you up for a weekend and your travel partner
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGPIN View Post
I just would like to say thank you guys for a great experience at the Miggle convention. You guys were absolutely great and the fellowship was amazing. I was overwhelmed by all the support I was given and all the LOVE that was on display. I will forever be great full for what was probably one of the most emotional weekends of my adult life. I was absolutely thrilled to finally put a face to so many names that come on this chat page.

There are so many words I want to say and so many people I want to thank but I don't want to leave any one person out. So I will make a blanket thank you that covers everyone that was in attendance. YOU GUYS HAD ME LITERALLY CRYING WITH JOY AND RELIEF THE ENTIRE WEEKEND AND I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.....and to add to that, you guys are the real CHAMPIONS AND LEGENDS OF THIS HOBBY.

I also want to thank all of you who made post on this chat page asking for my reinstatement to the Board Members, I printed out each post regarding this and have placed it in a file in my garage and every few days I reread all the wonderful things that were said. This is a great hobby filled with great guys and it is an honor to be officially reconnected with you all. Thank you all for excepting me, you truly have no idea how much that means to me, I just wish I had not waited 15 years to do it....

A special thank you goes out to all the Board Members who had the compassion to reinstate me. I will never let you down again.....

From me and the rest of the Peatros family,

THANK YOU

Vincent Peatros
Old 02-03-2011, 12:20 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Kingpin

We left just as you remembered. Take a quick tour, see how she handles. Nobody would come to the West so you came East. That's what I'm talking about.

Nat'l aka Spiderman
Old 02-03-2011, 12:28 PM
MFCA MEMBER

WB.....
Old 02-03-2011, 12:36 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Welcome Back

Hey Big Bro welcome back. I'll talk to you soon.

Dearell

"The Mask Man is BACK"
""Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.........We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, Handsome, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are we not to be?"
Old 02-03-2011, 12:39 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Welcome back, Vince. It was a highlight of the convention to meet you. Will be good to see you around here.

Ed
Old 02-03-2011, 12:39 PM
MFCA MEMBER

welcome back my friend,Vince you the M F'in man and you know that.

DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE YOU AIN'T ME
I'M JIMMY DAVIS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
Old 02-03-2011, 12:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default WELCOME BACK 1

VINCE,

welcome back the MFCA. Glad to see you back on the chat board. Thanx to the mfca board of directors for being fair and reinstating a mfca member.
special thanks to another coach (he knows who is ) for working his end and seeing this thru.

welcome back

mantaraydre
Old 02-03-2011, 01:01 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Welcome back!!