Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2006, 05:31 PM
kjs123hardy

Default Solitaire Rules please!!!!!

I really want to start a good solitaire league and want help on how I should go about doing this. Can some body send me a complete set of their solitaire rules. I want to know pretty much everything about the game, including how to call plays, how to keep stats, and what passing method to use.

Can somebody please send me this information or give me links for this information. You can E-mail me at kjs123hardy@netzero.com, PM me, or just post on this thread.

I am hoping you guys will come through for me, thank you in advance for your time.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:04 PM
MFCA MEMBER

If someone that I have sent my solitaire rules to in the past through Tom Ruesink's web site could be kind enough to send them to me, I could begin to send them out again. I get requests for them once or twice a week from all corners of the country, but due to a hard drive crash, I don't actually have them.

Ed
Old 12-03-2006, 09:03 PM
JerryRidge77

I just got my 620 running pretty well (after sending the first one back) and would love to have some solitaire rules. If anyone could find it in their hearts to e-mail me some rules, I would greatly appreciate it. My e-mail is ratchy7@msn.com