Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2008, 03:50 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default What The Beltsville Bash Means To Me

Its funny about life......

I remember my first time heading down to Beltsville and walking in the clubhouse and feeling like i had found long lost family that i had never met. Man....let me tell you about these Bro's and what they did for me not in Electric Football but in Life.....after getting to know some of them and letting down my guard alittle i realized that i was trully at home. At that time i was going thru some personal stuff in my life "separation and all" and they didn't even know....but still they opened up their arms and brought me in.....they protected me from some of the bad things that could happen in this hobby....... these bro's became a sort of support system to help me get through the tough time i was having getting adjusted to being by myself and away from my family.......THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST EXAMPLE OF WHAT THIS HOBBY COULD BE ABOUT....AND I LOVE THEM ALL LIKE BRO'S LIKE BLOOD FAMILY...SO I SAY THANK YOU TO ALL MY BELTSVILLE BROTHERS FOR HELPING ME TO KEEP MY HEAD DURING TOUGH TIMES....AND ENCOURAGING TO WORK THRU THINGS AND ALL WOULD BE OK.....SO I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SPECIALTHANKS TO ALL MY BROTHERS DOWN IN BELTSVILLE.... TOM/DEARELL/LOMAX/BAXTER/TRAVERS I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SPECIAL THANKS....YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND I SAY THANKS AGAIN

YOU GUYS WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME

AND LAST BUT NEVER LEAST THANK YOU REGINALD RUTLEDGE FOR BEING THAT VOICE OF REASONING AND THAT SHOULDER TO LEAN ON AND THE SOUND PRESENCE IN MY LIFE....THANKS BROTHERS IN BUZZ.......

"MAN IT WAS NICE TO GO HOME THIS WEEKEND AND BE WITH FAMILY"

WHAT DOES YOUR LEAGUE MEAN TO YOU?
Old 05-21-2008, 12:22 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Bump - I almost missed this one.

I understand what you are saying, my man. I understand.

Posts like this does my heart well.

-Adrian-
Old 05-21-2008, 01:48 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Hey Little Brother....

I too missed this one.... 1st I would like to thank you for embracing us as family... we welcome you as one ours too.

K-LO

BTW - when I get the other version of the Seahawks in white (with dark pants) I will have to do 80 of them because I know you will want your 40........
Old 05-21-2008, 02:04 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default You Are

RIGHT ABOUT THAT ONE.......