Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2008, 02:02 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Beltsville Bash Green Room Rumble Results

Beltsville Bash Green Room Rumble Results

Big Keith defeats Joe Greco to take the Green Room Trophy and Prize money, Joe takes home the runner-up share of the prize money. 18 coaches participated in this preliminary event. The prize money essentially paid for each finalist’s entry fee into the Bash tournament. The Beltsville league donated a beautiful trophy to the cause. Ray F
Old 05-17-2008, 08:51 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default We make the champions

As current president of the first losers club, Joe you did us proud again. If I could have been there and gone as far as you did , I hope I would have been able to represent us as well as you did. It is just not easy to come in second. What are the odd's of having a trophy case full of second place trophy's. I only have two, you now have , I believe 4 or 5. I think you will soon leave the club. When you do, someone is going to replace you. Best of luck in the big event.

And without further ADU"s ( whatever an adu is )

Congrat's to Big Keith.

RS
Old 05-17-2008, 10:19 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Lol.........

Coach ER,you did it again Coach Joe flg$ congratulations on repping your area well...as usual Coach ER, I am grounded in NJ today so let me know when you want your goodies .
Coach Chalmers I salute you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Solid View Post
As current president of the first losers club, Joe you did us proud again. If I could have been there and gone as far as you did , I hope I would have been able to represent us as well as you did. It is just not easy to come in second. What are the odd's of having a trophy case full of second place trophy's. I only have two, you now have , I believe 4 or 5. I think you will soon leave the club. When you do, someone is going to replace you. Best of luck in the big event.

And without further ADU"s ( whatever an adu is )

Congrat's to Big Keith.

RS