Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2008, 03:24 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Unreal Goes Upside Down!!!!!!!!!

(Note: Clip from the next issue of The Tudor Times Solitaire Edition)

Just 4 years after its inception, the UNREAL logo has literally gone "upside down". Today, Commissioner Hardaway unveiled the new league logo, once again perfected by the master himself WeirdWolf! "It just makes sense to have the logo the opposite of the "real" league," Hardaway added. "In fact, in another first, we will have 4 official league logos, each with a different color scheme. We'll just rotate them around once a quarter (of the year, not the game)."

When asked if there would ever be a real game played in the UNREAL league, Hardaway did a tuck and roll off the podium and skedaddled out the side door of the press room, waving his top hat and cane as he did the Warner Bros. Bugs and Daffy shuffle!

http://hefl.homestead.com/HSEFL_Unreal_League.html
Old 04-13-2008, 08:26 AM
MFCA Member #3

Talking Great...now I have to change all those magazines!

Great Logo Glenn! I need to go into the MFCA directory and update it anyway...I will change your logo...while I am there is there anything else I need to add! How about a big photo of a Moose! I will see Al on Friday...his therapy is going well after his loss to you at Miggle Convention. He only has to go 3 times a week now and he has stopped screaming "The Moose are coming" in his sleep...at least that is what he says. The article in The Tweak was suppose to help him let go of his anger...but instead I think he is heading to the DARK SIDE! He was recently photographed at a local Toys R Us taking out his frustrations......
Attached Images

The Silverhorse is ready to ride! Geddy up!
Old 04-14-2008, 09:48 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default out of all your teams...this one is worth watching...

the Steaming Beavers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just love the name......
Old 04-14-2008, 03:44 PM
MFCA Member #3

Hey! I used to live in Falls City, Texas and yes...you guessed it...we were the fighting Beavers! That might of been one of the most embarrassing moments in my life running on to the football field with a Beaver on the helmet...thank God we moved....

I got one....how about the "Screaming Seamen"!

Think about it for a moment....I would like to see that Logo Wolfy!

The Silverhorse is ready to ride! Geddy up!
Old 04-14-2008, 04:09 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Mascots

We were the Oconomowoc Coons during my high school tenure. Not the raccoons, mind you, but the Coons. There was a referrendum to change it to Lakers because there was a lot of lakes there, but it didn't pass.

Later in the 90's they did change it to the Oconomowoc Cooney. Kinda sad. That's why my NHFL team is the Oconomowoc Rockets (after Taft Rockets from the movie Best of Times).

In Minnesota, they have a school that is the Blossoms. Blooming Prairie Blossoms. How would you like to be a nose tackle for the Blossoms???