Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2008, 01:35 PM
Chrisbermanjr

Default News Story participants for miniature football story?

Hi, I'm making a sports broadcast demo reel. My reel will consist of three stories, each about 2-3 minutes long. One of the stories will feature the success of a female senior athlete and another story, I hope, will focus on the game of miniature football.

I'm hoping to find a participant or participants in the Southern Florida area for the story. Participants will have to be available for an on camera interview to be shot on one weekend afternoon. They will need to be communicative and dependable. I'll also shoot coverage of the game being played at their home.

I will be bringing my own video camera and audio equipment. I'll be utilizing an NFL Films theme of a script I've written. Though, I'm open to ideas from you.

What's in it for you? Mostly, you'll be helping me as I put together my first sports broadcast demo reel. However, because of the success of a short documentary I recently filmed, my reel will be reviewed by some top sports media producers. This will no doubt bring more attention to your game / sport.

Finally, some of you have been kind enough to give me the name of a gentleman in the Southern Florida area who plays the game. However, this person is not available. So I'm back where I started. Anybody out there in Southern Florida interested in being a part of a neat project? Also, if you are not in the Southern Florida area, feel free to still contact me. I travel quite a bit and you never know when I'll be in your neck of the woods. In fact, I'll be in the Philadelphia and New York area in mid June.

If interested, please email me at: schiller25@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Brian
Old 04-19-2008, 02:01 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Past Work

Chrisbermanjr,

I am interested in seeing your past work. Can it be viewed by way of the Internet? Currently, my plate is full. As a result, I am not able to talk with you in person. I can talk over the phone or email. You did say that would travel. I am in Baltimore County, MD. I am not the only coach in this area. There are other coaches in the Baltimore and Silver Spring, MD. area besides me.

I find it odd that you weren't able to at least get in contact with anyone in your immediate area. Are you affiliated with anyone on this message board? If no one knows you, they may be reluctuant to allow you, a stranger into their homes.

Maurice

The Electric Coach

Last edited by Electric Coach : 04-19-2008 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Adding Text
Old 04-19-2008, 03:41 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Hi Brian,

Greetings to you my friend. This is Coach J and I responded to your previous post on the chatboard. I hope that you have been doing well.

To begin with I just noticed your screen name "Chrisbermanjr". I have no idea why I did not notice that in your previous post. ESPN announcer Chris Berman is my favorite and I especiually love it during the NFL season when he gives nicknames to the various players.

I spoke to my friend in south Florida Jamal Lockhart aka Biglock and he informed me that he had called you but you were busy when he called. If my memory is correct you left your phone number in your last post and I also gave you a call. I would definitely try again contacting Jamal aka Biglock because he is an excellent contact. As for travelling I do know a coach in New York who is on the chatboard quite often and he goes by the name MANTARAY-DRE. Although I live in California I have met Andre aka MANTARAY-DRE last year in at The Seawall Brawl. If possible I would strongly consider attending The Seawall Brawl in Virginia 6/20 - 6/22. At that tournament will be a number of very respected coaches in the hobby. I would contact either JIMBO or Don Smith aka Old School for more information. I will send you an email as well regarding your project.

Have a good day and good luck with your project.

Coach J