Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2009, 07:59 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Who wants to be an internet MF star?! Website writers wanted.

The new site will be featuring writers, Q&A sessions and much more all done by our MFCA Members. In a sense they are like the editorial and beat writers that we all know from our local newspapers.

We already have The Tweak Freak blog in place where Mike Pratt will write articles on tweaking and answer questions from inquiring minds.

The French Guy is going to do a blog that will not only help the international community, but will be a great resource for the newbie coach.

Lomax is going to run a page on X's and O's strategy as well as other general topics.

This is a great opportunity to carry out the mission of the MFCA and anyone who wants to take an active role and can pass a spelling test is invited to become a writer. SPELLING TEST: spell the word, "miniature" and, No, I can't use it in a sentence.

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 10-07-2009, 08:46 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default WHAT KIND OF COMPUTER SYSTEM OR PROGRAM DO YOU NEED ?

Wolf,

What kind of computer program must you have to do this ? or is it what is already in place.

mantaraydre
Old 10-07-2009, 09:50 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTARAY- DRE View Post
Wolf,

What kind of computer program must you have to do this ? or is it what is already in place.

mantaraydre
If you can type, you can do it. You would be a great editorial style writer. You know how newspapers have the "controversial" thought provoking editorials. I see you doing a great job on a blog like this or something like the historical piece you did on the Tudor factory for the Tweak. It's up to you what angle you take, but come up with a name like, "From Under The Bench" or "What's Stuck To My Cleats"....something creative. There are no deadlines. It's just when and what you want to do. For the most part, we want positive pieces that will encourage people to jump into the hobby, but there is room for just about anything. I had actually thought of you for this role, but hadn't had time to present it.

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 10-07-2009, 10:02 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEIRDWOLF View Post
If you can type, you can do it. You would be a great editorial style writer. You know how newspapers have the "controversial" thought provoking editorials. I see you doing a great job on a blog like this or something like the historical piece you did on the Tudor factory for the Tweak. It's up to you what angle you take, but come up with a name like, "From Under The Bench" or "What's Stuck To My Cleats"....something creative. There are no deadlines. It's just when and what you want to do. For the most part, we want positive pieces that will encourage people to jump into the hobby, but there is room for just about anything. I had actually thought of you for this role, but hadn't had time to present it.
Dre,

I agree with Wolf 100%. I think you would be GREAT at this. Your posts are always interesting and something of this nature is right up your alley. I hope you take on this venture, it would be a blast for the MF community to read.

Wolf, this idea is way cool. I am excited. Kelvin doing x's and o's is something i would love to read about. Wow, every year, something new and improved. I am lovin it!

PS- Chiefs - Dallas this weekend.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:13 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOPER View Post
PS- Chiefs - Dallas this weekend.
I wish i could say we are going to kick your azzes back to Texas, but I fear the Dallas Texans will probably fall to the Dallas Cowboys (throwback game) in their first and only meeting! I plan on being at the game to root on the Texans...DALLAS Texans that is!

—Idiom

Old 10-07-2009, 01:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

for people who is afraid about the technical side of the "job", don't worry, it's as simple as posting stuff here on the forum. You don't need to be a webdesigner or computer addict. If you can use the MFCA forum as a member, then you can be a MFCA writer too.

I should have choose marketing in college...
Old 10-08-2009, 10:05 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I'm in

I have thrown my hat in the ring for a Solitaire blog. Heck, I might even throw a bit of EF history in it as well.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:19 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Just a reminder to the writers to keep stuff coming for the website. Summer is a tough time to get these kind of things done but the articles could even be a compilation of things gleaned from the forum. The main page is what most people see first and fresh material keeps them coming back.

—Idiom

Old 05-25-2010, 08:25 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Wolf...

...I have some ideas for articles if you are looking for more writers. Let me know

Old 05-25-2010, 08:35 AM
MFCA MEMBER

just do it, dallcow4life28!!!