Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2010, 09:23 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default CONCENTRATING ON MPFL PLAY

COACHES,

Just talking to burgess prompts you to really focus on playing the MPFL system. Burgess is a former player and coaches a semi pro team. He really knows his stuff. Another coach who is his equal in knowledge of the game is WELLINGTON INNOVATIONS. I spoke with him also for maybe 45 minutes and this guy is like a belichek. He owns a semi pro team andcoaches another as well. I WISH HE HAD TIME TO PLAY IN THE MPFL. Any new member to the chatboard reading this, playing this style is the NFL real deal. Your concentration level must be high to see what's going on at every position.
Im going to target current and x-coaches in the dc, md, va area to play kn the system. This is how we played in a flag foltball league growing up so it will be nice to get back to the old way. Our main focus back then was passing the ball. Every team done.

During the games we would start off playing man coverage then switch to zone coverage when we got tired. I alway's remember running routes through zones and also having a defender running with me. This system ks exactly like that. Commissioner burgess told me just think like an NFL player and coach. What is your assignment during each stop. Wellington was telling me how to play defense in electric football. Why a cb should play to the inside or the outside of a wide receiver. The he told me about different speed variations a secondary should he in regards to bases. Just talking to wellington and burgess your head would explode. It's like going back to school but you learn alot. I cant ask for more, this is exactly what i was looking for when i got back into the hobby, A chance to play it like it is seen on television.

SHABBY DONT WORRY,

Air marino to duper and clayton will be in full swing. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. A chance to run routes i designed and to play qb with my favorite qb of all times !!!!!!!!!

Mantaraydre