Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2010, 08:03 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Lone Star Challenge Cup by Footballfigure.Net

Memorial Day Weekend 2011

Corporate Sponsorship by Footballfigure.net, State Farm, Carter Blood Center, Spring Creek Barbecue and more

This is not a tournament that is looking for big numbers. If it happens, that's fine but if not, that's just as good.

Footballfigure.net teams only
, Shootout Rules system for professional play, Entry fee still being determined.

A lot of innovations will be introduced for this tournament and some re-introduced.

This is during the offseason of the CBSMF, the BAM, the LAEFL, the GLEFL, and other leagues that utilize the Shootout Rule system.

If the participant level is small, we will have at my home. If the participant level is higher than anticipated, we will move to a hotel.

TEXAS is a great place to visit and this would be an ideal tournament to come hang out. Bring your family. Barbecue will be catered by Spring Creek Barbecue.

This tournament is a part of the AmazingRhianna Foundation efforts. If interested, please contact me here or at: footballfigure@yahoo.com.

Reginald Rutledge
Old 06-30-2010, 08:56 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default FF.Figures

I think I'm going to need more figures. When more info is available let us know.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:51 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default TRAVEL INFORMATION to TEXAs

Here is some very important travel information from Darrian Ross (Raven Maniac) about travel information to Texas. More information regarding hotels and other things will be given over time.

From Raven Maniac
Reg what's up big bro? I want to offer anybody that wants to come to the Lone Star Cup to try to book with him. The only reason I'm coming to you about this with this. Reg you can even ask Mike Robertson because he's using him for vacation. I haven't seen anybody with better deals than him. I'll give you his website for you to check out. My whole family deal to come to Texas Memorial weekend is $374.42 for 4 people. So here's his site www.DaleysDestinations.com Check him out. Peace and God Bless
Old 07-01-2010, 10:39 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default coming with the chargers

reg,

i'll be there with the chargers. probably staying at the LA-Q !!!!

MANTARAYDRE
Old 07-01-2010, 10:50 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default cbsmf games also.

reg,

Can the traveling coaches take on the swc that weekend if we get there a day earlier. We may as well take advantage of the time since we are there.

colorado buffs 2011

mantaraydre
Old 07-01-2010, 12:34 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I had not considered...

any CBSMF type situation for this challenge cup. I can never stop anyone from bringing teams to play but I will try to keep things flowing with this tournament and maybe, that's something that can be done after hours if others are willing.

In this challenge cup, my focus will be on the challenge cup format of getting as many coaches to play each in abbreviated opening rounds, then re-seating accordingly. So with all of this going on, I will not be responsible for any CBSMF-sanctioned games but if time permits and you've got games already scheduled, I say "Go for it!"

Also, I have no idea of the amount of people who will come. So far, I've got 6. Now seven including you. Like I said, I am not looking for record numbers. That's not important to me. So if there is less people, it will be easier to play your college opponents you want to play.

Reg
Old 07-01-2010, 01:23 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Date

Just got asked what the actual dates are from a couple of coaches. The dates are as follows:

May 27, 2011 (Friday) Registration and Qualifying Rounds

May 28, 2011 (Saturday) Qualifying Rounds and Bracket Rounds

May 29, 2011 ( Sunday) Quarterfinal and Semifinal Rounds

May 30, 2011 (Monday) Championship Game 12:00 Noon
Old 07-01-2010, 09:11 PM
MFCA MEMBER

ARE WE USING PRO TEAMS....OR ANY FF.NET TEAM? DO THEY NEED TO BE TOURNEY FORMAT OR ONE COLOR?
Old 07-02-2010, 02:30 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Morgan, they will be tourney format pro teams

The offense will be in dark and defense in white. There can be 20 teams of Oakland Raiders, as long as the offense is in dark and the defense is in white. The punting team has to be in dark. The punt return team has to be in white. Kickoff team in white and kick return team in dark.

This is a professional team tournament.

Reg
Old 07-02-2010, 03:38 PM
MFCA MEMBER