Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2010, 10:56 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default The SEC is now officially in the CBSMF

I am down here in Hotlanta this weekend and I spent Saturday evening with Rafiyq and JoeRam going over the CBSMF Shootout Ruleset. We have just signed the new SEC to be a part of the CBSMF for the 2011 season! This is exciting news as Rafiyq and JoeRam had the opportunity to go over the ruleset with me as I explained how certain strategies worked.

Rafiyq and JoeRam were very hyped up about the rules as they quickly became comfortable with the flow and speed of the game. Each had great running games. JoeRam made some incredible passes (using the TDQ Geno's) as we went through the process of shaking the box.

Rafiyq saw the effects of injuries as his star runner got hurt and he had to consider other backs. We talked about the strategies of playing balanced defensive schemes as well as marketing and hyping of the brand here in Atlanta.

The CBSMF will be coming to Atlanta this year for an SEC challenge weekend when coaches from other parts of the country will come play the coaches in Atlanta. You can expect coaches like Mozeek, Michael Robertson, The Rookie, Geno, RJ, Celo, G Hardmon, and others looking to come down to the SEC to help grow the league and bringing their own flair for an SEC challenge weekend.

The SEC is very important to what we in the CBSMF will be doing in 2011. Next year looks to be a great year as we have our sights set on a great destination for our national championship game.

It was critical bringing the SEC aboard as we want to highlight the great coaches and better yet, great men, who make up this terrific conference. The SEC is looking to start with 8 coaches who they feel are dedicated to the CBSMF Ruleset. It will be the job of the SEC and the CBSMF to bring this conference in, offering information, help, and equipment to bring this conference in line with the ACC, Big East, SWC, PAC10, Big10, Mountain West, and Independents.

Rafiyq will be the Commissioner. JoeRam will be second in line. These guys are VERY MUCH dedicated to making this conference successful. They have no problem being held accountable to the CBSMF and look forward to making the CBSMF big!

The contract has been signed. What a COUPE for the CBSMF!

Reginald Rutledge
CBSMF Recruiter
Old 10-10-2010, 11:30 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Yes...

Can't wait. It will be nice if the Atlanta challenge does come off. Good news on this board for once...

Old 10-10-2010, 11:36 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default reg, good news

reg,

Good news and great recruiting. Maybe coaches need to see the style up close and personal instead of hearing about it online to really get a grasp of it.
I definitely learned more i LA.

Did you mean to place this in the league section. If so, wolf can easily move it there.

mantaraydre
Old 10-10-2010, 11:37 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default i see it

I see it in the leg section now.

mantaraydre