Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2009, 10:24 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default GrandMasterKC, Who Won?

AKC,

Who won that game last night? Give me the highlights and lowlights!

Reg
Old 10-25-2009, 02:23 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up RR, the fans flooded the field and the kids took over the game.....

my 2nd attempt is scheduled for 3:30PM today. My daughter confiscated my camera for her youtube project, my son(5) got involved with my game and would stop hittiing the switch...the baby refused to let me put him down..he found out that sayind "Daddy" will make me forget the about the world and pick him up...he was right I am set for today. i will post up the details same action. The Cardinals(BEFL- Rules) vs The Mighty Buccs(BAM- Shootout Rules). I tweaked up a few athletes...RR, before i knew it, it was Sunday morning.. . Game on today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginald Rutledge View Post
AKC,

Who won that game last night? Give me the highlights and lowlights!

Reg
Old 10-26-2009, 09:00 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up RR..game is on tonight...

will post up later
Old 10-27-2009, 09:44 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Post ..game went as such The Mighty Buccs vs The St Louis Cardinals

Buccs win coin toss(sorry I did not write down ecat so this is a memo summary ) Bucc take ball around their 20. Offensive series...Pass play on plays 1-2 for a nice gain. Buccs move the ball in the air with the original wr corp. Buccs get withing the 20 of The Cards and The Crads D tightened up and The Buccs lost 20 yards on a QB sack. The new wr corp is installed and on a pass play it is intercepted by the Cardinals and returned for 7 On ensuing kick off the Buccs take the ball to the cards 40 yard line and the ground game begins 2 scrambles by #12 and a power run and by the Buccs and it is tied up.

Cards take KO and returner falls after a gain of 15 Buccs are hungry and before I knew it, the game was ended for it was 3:00Am and the 1 hr vidoe tape had stopped recording.....Solitaire is ..it will keep the skills sharp especialy during down time in league action for me. 1 pick..the look of the feild after last play.. 7-7 4.0 vs 3.3. Buccs and cards looking ready to finish their seasons strong.

Waiting for a few pairs of cleats for a couple of athletes and The Bombing Jets will start taking snapps.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:52 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Post The AfterMathe..............

...exhausted athletes................. ....and a brain drained Coach. It is amazing to play a game inwhich each team is governed by a seperate set of rules on D and Offense. To honestly penalize the coach ( me ) when violation of the rules occur. A seasoned squad at any weight can provide self teaching when you are the Coach and your vary own competition and you know each and every athlete to a level of reasonable Coaching,,,it is win, win
Attached Images

Last edited by GrandMasterKC : 10-27-2009 at 09:56 AM.